Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

i am not bossing you around i just dont want you fighting with other people for no good reason. I want you to stay, but just chill out and dont take things so seroiusly
Masterj05h Shop So cheap id have to be stupid to sell it like this... wait a seco-
Want to join Vampire?
im not bieng bossy, and by u saying im always telling you what do to , do you mean i keep telling you to stop this with nevved? thats like 1 time for everytime u 2 get in a fight again
Masterj05h Shop So cheap id have to be stupid to sell it like this... wait a seco-
Want to join Vampire?
wow guys chill

this is supposed to be a hell chilled clan
i dont think arguments suit this clan at all, but in that case i dont think they suit any clan

whats the point of flaming each other
if hes leaving then bid him farewell, dont bid him a ticket to hell with no gratitude whatsoever

bye qq5ben
lol
On the note of leaving...
I am leaving as well
Not cause of the people, but my higher expectations of this clan as a group

They weren't met.
So yeah.

Cya guys!!

i enjoyed my short time in this homely feeling clan
hope it becomes a great clan amadou.
bye
lol
Peace. I told you numerous times i would be gone for awhile, and it's quite funny cause i came on the forums today to tell you all i'm back, midterms are done, etc. But it looks like i'm gonna need to start all over. Anyways sorry for inconvience, Cya around