Toribash
I don't know if my vote will do anything but oofun posts on our forums quite a lot and I see him ingame regularly... If he writs up a proper app, it's a yes from me
[Gangsters] RuBash
[TABD][Team Australia] RIP[Source]
º°À¾Ç Â࿸´°ÀË º°º¸µ ¾ ¸¿° ¾Ä°½° ´¾»¶½Ë ±ËÂÌ ½°¿¸Á°½Ë
° ÜÕÝï ÔÐÖÕ ÝÕ ÒßØáÐÛ, åãØáÐá~Tarlan
wait so i can be trialed?Because i didnt see an answer from Ufantom about me
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
If I apply again in August (when I have been on one year) would you reconsider me joining the clan if you have spaces available?
"An American monkey, after getting drunk on brandy, would never touch it again, and thus is much wiser than most men." ~Charles Darwin
Still no answer from anyone i guess i will just pm Colossus and Vipertech
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
Hello all, i dont think that i actually know any of you if im honest, but thats kind of the point of my application, ive been around since October '09 and i dont appear to be going anywhere, so getting to know the people that are actually active in the community seems like a sensible idea to me (not the sole reason) Ive had a quick look through your board and you all seem like pretty relaxed folk which i like, i have been in a few other clans Atlantic, Tll and CW, mostly because i have close ties with all three so i kind of skipped between them with little hassle (inb4clanhopperbegone) My point being that it would be nice to build some ties with some other people that i wouldn't usually get to interact with. I cant bring any special skills to the clan sadly, but i do quite enjoy talking about music, which has been distinctly lacking in my past clans :(
As far as activity goes i try to play every few days if i can, i've been playing more recently because my schedule is approaching critical mass and i want to have some fun before that happens. My forum activity is entirely dependent on what other people are talking about and how drunk i am (so much inarticulate bullshit has been posted while shitfaced :/)

Im not sure what else to add to this, Id like to join. Please, ask me whatever you like. Thanks for reading.
Last edited by FinalWish; May 18, 2013 at 02:35 PM. Reason: Smilies, begone!
-Mature/Honest guy
-10th Dan
-1300+ Posts

It's a yes from me.
[Gangsters] RuBash
Sorry for late working into this but my workload is huge at the moment.

Originally Posted by misterMAT2 View Post
Belt (4th dan minimum):4th dan 200 games till 5th kinda easy
Country/GMT:Spain gmt+1
How long have you been playing TB? (1 year minimum):2011
Forum Activity (From 1-10):6
In-Game Activity (From 1-10):9
Previous Clans:Marines,Quantum
Why did you leave/get kicked?:I left marines because they're closing and i left quantum because its dead.
Special Skills?: I can make signatures and avatars.
Any infractions/bans?:
-----
Belt (4th dan minimum):4th dan(200 games from 5th)
Country/GMT:Spain GMT +1 (In the summer united states most of the time eastern central)
How long have you been playing TB? (1 year minimum):since 2011(but i quit for a year so my skill went quite down and thats why belt is so low.
Forum Activity (From 1-10):9(i normally just read whats going on but i will post every once and a while mostly on the weekends because im having problems with school right now so wont be able to get online as much)
In-Game Activity (From 1-10):9
Previous Clans:Marines,Quantum
Why did you leave/get kicked?:I left marines because they are closing soon,and i left quantum because they died
Special Skills?: I can make signatures and Avatars,im still getting into art but i will learn this summer a bit more.
Any infractions/bans?:Well i got two warnings for useless posts.

For now a no.

Originally Posted by MinerIE View Post
Belt (4th dan minimum):6th Dan Black Belt
Country/GMT:England,UK GMT: +-0
How long have you been playing TB? (1 year minimum):I have not quite yet played for a year. I played since August 7th 2012
Forum Activity (From 1-10):7/10
In-Game Activity (From 1-10):9/10
Previous Clans: Marines, Echo, iCoF
Why did you leave/get kicked?: Marines-Clan is dying. Echo - Died. iCoF - kicked by co-leader for arguing
Special Skills?: I can't make art like Taroni, but I can make ok textures.
Any infractions/bans?: None

Maybe re-apply after a while. For the moment also a no.

Originally Posted by oofun4 View Post
@ViperTech , can i apply .. again? or i will me Automatically Rejected

You had 2 chances, thats fairly enough. Nope

Originally Posted by FinalWish View Post
Hello all, i dont think that i actually know any of you if im honest, but thats kind of the point of my application, ive been around since October '09 and i dont appear to be going anywhere, so getting to know the people that are actually active in the community seems like a sensible idea to me (not the sole reason) Ive had a quick look through your board and you all seem like pretty relaxed folk which i like, i have been in a few other clans Atlantic, Tll and CW, mostly because i have close ties with all three so i kind of skipped between them with little hassle (inb4clanhopperbegone) My point being that it would be nice to build some ties with some other people that i wouldn't usually get to interact with. I cant bring any special skills to the clan sadly, but i do quite enjoy talking about music, which has been distinctly lacking in my past clans
As far as activity goes i try to play every few days if i can, i've been playing more recently because my schedule is approaching critical mass and i want to have some fun before that happens. My forum activity is entirely dependent on what other people are talking about and how drunk i am (so much inarticulate bullshit has been posted while shitfaced :/)

Im not sure what else to add to this, Id like to join. Please, ask me whatever you like. Thanks for reading.

I would give you a go as trial if Colossus & Mimic are fine with this.
Check my Soundcloud ;)
Originally Posted by FinalWish View Post
Hello all, i dont think that i actually know any of you if im honest, but thats kind of the point of my application, ive been around since October '09 and i dont appear to be going anywhere, so getting to know the people that are actually active in the community seems like a sensible idea to me (not the sole reason) Ive had a quick look through your board and you all seem like pretty relaxed folk which i like, i have been in a few other clans Atlantic, Tll and CW, mostly because i have close ties with all three so i kind of skipped between them with little hassle (inb4clanhopperbegone) My point being that it would be nice to build some ties with some other people that i wouldn't usually get to interact with. I cant bring any special skills to the clan sadly, but i do quite enjoy talking about music, which has been distinctly lacking in my past clans

So, is he in?
[Gangsters] RuBash