Toribash
That was.. pretty fast. The Applications thread has picked up speed exceptionally well lately.

Welcome to Team Aikido Bananas

Don't forget to read stickies and all that good stuff.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
Well, I have an unwritten rule someone if someone can get 3-5 positive replies with no negative ones I might as well accept them before they get bored. Also Iver and I count for 2 votes because we're just that fucking awesome.

NEWBIES. Pm me if you need anything or just want a buddy to cuddle with or a shoulder to cry on.

Welcome aboard, and I'll see you on the battlefield
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Thanks everyone, I'm so happy to be apart of [TA] ^-^
♦ "thx bananas my love" -Shakky ♦
[TA] || ♪♪ Popping pills is all we know ♪♪ || [TA]
Hello, I am Dr_Who, I am 15 years old, and my GMT is +3. I have been playing Toribash since 2010(with a account named saku2010), and my first favorite mod was twinswords.

I started playing aikido in around 2013, and nowadays I usually play in quick aikido.

I've gone forward to aikidobigdojo in around 2014. Mainly due to bets. Anyways, I lift.

Not always, but I still do. Just fulfilling the meaning to get opponent out of ring.

I am bad at making applications. Ask me if you want to know something.

And yes, I do often noobclap. It is a great opener.

Attached Files
czvsaff12r.rpl (49.6 KB, 17 views)
512512512throw.rpl (49.1 KB, 8 views)
12512512512512512152512.rpl (44.1 KB, 3 views)

Apathetic User
Originally Posted by Dr_Who View Post
Hello, I am Dr_Who, I am 15 years old, and my GMT is +3. I have been playing Toribash since 2010(with a account named saku2010), and my first favorite mod was twinswords.

I started playing aikido in around 2013, and nowadays I usually play in quick aikido.

I've gone forward to aikidobigdojo in around 2014. Mainly due to bets. Anyways, I lift.

Not always, but I still do. Just fulfilling the meaning to get opponent out of ring.

Decent app, nice replays, and I've played with you several times before. You have my yes.

Pretty good application, nice replays also. I say yes c:
(╭ರᴥ•́)
On Dr_Who, I say Yes as well. Not bad.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands

He will be my new Abd teacher, Yes.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.