Toribash
Originally Posted by Ele View Post
Care for an alliance then? I've met a majority of your members and for the most part, they are incredible guys.

Why not,
Lemme ask memebers idea...
The first ninety minutes of a football match are the most important.
Originally Posted by SLAPPED View Post
So what mod do you guys think the tournament should be? It should be something that many people will want to play so I was thinking either Judo or Aikido. My vote would be for Aikido.

I would vote tk.

Originally Posted by RAAWWR View Post
Hey, just wanted to say sorry for asking what trolling was, i had a major brain fart...

No problem.
Clanless
So, in about 12 hours the DSC will have been up for a week. Should we send the TC needed to get official then, or just wait until we get a few more members?
Well we have 6 members and 2 on probation. I think that should be enough.
VERY IMPORTANT: THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE. IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME THEN PM ONAMIST.
Originally Posted by Ele View Post
So, in about 12 hours the DSC will have been up for a week. Should we send the TC needed to get official then, or just wait until we get a few more members?

I'm kicking sindre for not being able to get his post count up high enough to be released from probation. Rawwr has 4 days remaining and hasnt made much progress. ieatu seems afk. I would feel more comfortable if we recruited at least 3 more members before sending the tc.
Clanless
after ur rqusest and making poll,looklike members are agree.
Added.
The first ninety minutes of a football match are the most important.
so has the tournament been decided yet?
VERY IMPORTANT: THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE. IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME THEN PM ONAMIST.