Toribash
humans are stupid to think that "progress" is more important than living.

When i say living, i mean all living things combined, not humans alone.

humans =/= superior lifeform

humans = just another expression of life

We done need oil. cars need oil.

we dont need cars. corporations need cars

we dont need corporations. government bodies need corporations.

We dont need government bodies. nations need government bodies.

We dont need nations. slaves need nations.

We dont need slaves, we need personal responsibility and interdependence.

who really thinks that 6 billion humans with cars, internet, and space rockets are more important than interdependence, interrelatedness, and taking care of our environment?

The environment we live in is our home. we should take care of it, tend to it, keep it healthy, lest we become as unhealthy as our neglected home.

I, for one, do not want to become reliant on cyborg parts for survival, i would rather naturally adapt to my natural environment.

T'ai chi has kept me healthier than all the medicine in america. think about it.
SuicideDo, the Brewtal Drunken Immortal.
Lol, karl marx.

I totally understand where your coming from. For the longest time, I just wanted to go back in time, and survive on my own in like BC 2000. Its not something to think about day to day, because theres nothing you can really do to change the world like that.

And, if everything would turn to self supporting naturalism or whatever, we would just eventually re-learn government.
Last edited by jxc1013; Apr 25, 2010 at 09:26 PM.
Thanks.
We live in paradise, when a minor problem pops up we over react because we don't have bigger issues like food or giant birds eating us when we are not looking.

EDIT: Fuck the enviroment, it's media'd, it's doing pretty great if you ask me.
Last edited by sid; Apr 25, 2010 at 11:31 PM.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Originally Posted by sidieldani View Post
We live in paradise, when a minor problem pops up we over react because we don't have bigger issues like food or giant birds eating us when we are not looking.

EDIT: Fuck the enviroment, it's media'd, it's doing pretty great if you ask me.

Fuck yeah thats true,
i dont know karl marx :/

All i am saying is that we were created from the materials here on earth, we are as an extension of the earth, a child of the planet from whence we were created.

Dominating the earth and it's resources is akin to raping your own mother.
Thats an interesting logic, =P.

And what? Your not very informed on Russian affairs/communism?

Anyone but you suicide D=
Thanks.
Suicide, we don't need those things, we want them because they make our lives easier, would you prefer to smoke signal that entire bunch of writing than post it on an internet forum?

Would you prefer to spend your weekends in front of a tree asking it life questions?
Or would you rather play games and talk over the phone with freinds?

We actually have come to need these things over tme, because imagine how hard it would be to live without them.
I, for once, would not like walking to Brazil every six months, considering there is a big ocean between Spain and Brazil. Earth is about survival, we had the same conditions as any other animal when we started existing, if they can't survive, they shouldn't.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Originally Posted by sidieldani View Post
I, for once, would not like walking to Brazil every six months, considering there is a big ocean between Spain and Brazil. Earth is about survival, we had the same conditions as any other animal when we started existing, if they can't survive, they shouldn't.

Logical walkthru:

if our siblings cant survive, they shouldnt.

why help your siblings if you arent going to help the dodo?

why preserve tiger and whale speciess, if they arent suited to survive on their own?

reality check: we're all here together and we all contribute in one way or another to the intricate web of life, which affects all parts of the whole over time, in some way or another.

The stark arrogance of human intellect and unfathomable level of ignorance which we operate under should concern you. if it doesnt, dont come crying to me when planet bombs wipe out 2/3 of humanity during solarsystem war I.
Because humans don't belong.
The dodo was wiped out by survival of the fittest, but alot of species were wiped out by humans. we are trying to save species while we can, but unless we stop fucking with the planet, we can't save them.

Humans don't belong on earth, we are not overly strong or intellgent, and if darwins theory is correct, we should have died out with the dildo... I mean dodo.
But no, our species doesn't fit in, and if we were to stay in the place that we originated from, the planet would be a much better place.