Toribash
we (or at least I) also want to love you right back

<3

Anyways hanz0's BUSINESS PROPOSAL has been acknowledged by the power of IRC. Haven't gotten going on the requests yet, since i've been rather busy and exhausted these days. In the mean time, have a relaxationdoodle.

swordsnaek

sssssssssssssssssswords
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Thanks Gynxbro, will do! c:

so therefore

more paperdoodles

because size

the burd is saying "my beak aches" and the... other animal was originally intended to be a reindeer but then it turned out to be more fox so i rolled with it

At least i managed to nail a cartoony style that i'm pleased with. c:
Also, i'm experimenting with SIGNING MY THINGS WITH A SIGNATURE, in an effort to be a bit more proud of my own stuff (because previously my own constant self-deprecation was a major contributing cause to something that maaaaaaaaaaybe could have been a mild depression but also just could have been a bad streak in Moodville). I hope it's not too intrusive. I should probably also date the things for future reference. :v

Oh yeah also, about the requests: I hope to make them either this weekend or before the next week is over, which i hope is all right with y'alls, since i've been rather exhausted the past several days.
Take your time, man. I like the signature, it's not intrusive at all. Little date underneath would be good to look back onto if you ask me. I know how you feel with the self-depreciation thing, I pretty much stopped doing hand-drawn art completely due to having the same attitude. Hope you get out the slump man, your stuff is always interesting to look at.
collect snots from the nose
I swer that snake holding a sword is great
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
aw shoot heck thanks man <3

I have to admit that i also like swordsnake myself, he's one of those rare cases of me doing something slightly outside of my comfort zone and not failing terribly at it. :v

Originally Posted by Gynx View Post
Take your time, man. I like the signature, it's not intrusive at all. Little date underneath would be good to look back onto if you ask me. I know how you feel with the self-depreciation thing, I pretty much stopped doing hand-drawn art completely due to having the same attitude. Hope you get out the slump man, your stuff is always interesting to look at.

Ohohohoho man, i don't even know how i am to respond to this properly. :'D (therefore i will do it in a disjointed manner)
Tis a shame to hear that you stopped hand-drawing, especially due to a thing like that. I know exactly how hard it is to avoid thinking like that, though, especially since there's still noticable traces of the Jante law in Denmark.
I'm super glad to hear that you find my stuff interesting though, because i usually have at least a moderate amount of fun while making it, and it's totally awesome if more people than just myself can derive some form of joy and/or interest from the fruits of my dicking around.

and speaking of dicking around

I took a shot at hermaphrodite's shrimpy request.

HALOSHRIMP

Disclaimer: I have never drawn any shrimps before today, so it turned out to be less than ideal. :I
so to make up for that i give you deek more doodles

lurb

If you ever decide to make another comic, you should totally make one about that grumpy box.
It's one of my favourites.
Originally Posted by Shook View Post
I took a shot at hermaphrodite's shrimpy request.

HALOSHRIMP

Disclaimer: I have never drawn any shrimps before today, so it turned out to be less than ideal. :I
so to make up for that i give you deek more doodles

that's nothing short of amazing. thank you, man.
Yer welcome broheim, i'm glad you like it!

Originally Posted by SerYoshi View Post
If you ever decide to make another comic, you should totally make one about that grumpy box.
It's one of my favourites.

GRUMPY ADVENTURES OF GRUMPYBOX THE GRUMPY BOX

THIS WEEK: GRUMPYBOX HATES PEOPLE IN GENERAL

and then i should have a comic here but instead you get a painting of an LED

bloop

i have since realized that shading on LEDs doesn't look like that in reality but eh