Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Hello members of [Aeon],

I am Aaron, a 19 year old guy from the netherlands. I've been playing this game for a while now (About 1,5 years i think?) and i've come to a point i want to show myself what i can do. i honestly believe i can grow the most in a stable, warm comunity with lots of experienced players. after talking to TheAnimal and flooding him with questions about Aeon i've made the choice to apply to this clan for i think it will be able to satisfy me in every way.
i am a 3rd dan blackbelt who has had some experience with being in clans and running clans, when i started this game some clans took me in immidiately such as; Shadow, 3Spooky and some others. after learning the basics i moved on to some slightly bigger comunities. after some time i started my own clan called (Toxic), i managed to lead it for about 5 months until i was forced to quit toribash for personal and emotional reasons.
about 5 months ago i started playing again, i got the chance to join [MyLittle] which was dead. i was given the opportunity to make it alive again, which failed because of long term internet issues.
now i've come back to the game again, and i am not planning on leaving again!
i am not too forum active, i will start being more active for myself to be more understanding of the game's insides and ofcourse for the clan if i will be accepted.
in game activity will be very high for i have set my goals and i will not stop before i get there.
i used to make textures alot but i never put them out there, for i am a little bit of a perfectionist so i never feel like they are good enough, i might start doing that again and i might even start selling them.
i do not have any other experience with things like videomaking and stuff, i do want to learn though.
i am very active on skype, i will put it out here whenever i hear i am accepted, if not.. i obviously wont;p
i came across Aeon in public mushu, they seemed to have fun.. i kinda missed the fun of being in a "family like" clan so i started talking to TheAnimal to get some information.
this is my application, i apologize for making it so long, whenever i start writing i find it rather hard to stop;p

i hope to hear from you guys soon!
thanks for reading

ps: I do have one infraction, which was invalid. it has been reversed
oh and... my face hurts from laughing about the gifsxD
Last edited by toxicpants; Sep 3, 2014 at 11:29 PM.
Originally Posted by toxicpants View Post
Hello members of [Aeon],

I am Aaron, a 19 year old guy from the netherlands. I've been playing this game for a while now (About 1,5 years i think?) and i've come to a point i want to show myself what i can do. i honestly believe i can grow the most in a stable, warm comunity with lots of experienced players. after talking to TheAnimal and flooding him with questions about Aeon i've made the choice to apply to this clan for i think it will be able to satisfy me in every way.
i am a 3rd dan blackbelt who has had some experience with being in clans and running clans, when i started this game some clans took me in immidiately such as; Shadow, 3Spooky and some others. after learning the basics i moved on to some slightly bigger comunities. after some time i started my own clan called (Toxic), i managed to lead it for about 5 months until i was forced to quit toribash for personal and emotional reasons.
about 5 months ago i started playing again, i got the chance to join [MyLittle] which was dead. i was given the opportunity to make it alive again, which failed because of long term internet issues.
now i've come back to the game again, and i am not planning on leaving again!
i am not too forum active, i will start being more active for myself to be more understanding of the game's insides and ofcourse for the clan if i will be accepted.
in game activity will be very high for i have set my goals and i will not stop before i get there.
i used to make textures alot but i never put them out there, for i am a little bit of a perfectionist so i never feel like they are good enough, i might start doing that again and i might even start selling them.
i do not have any other experience with things like videomaking and stuff, i do want to learn though.
i am very active on skype, i will put it out here whenever i hear i am accepted, if not.. i obviously wont;p
i came across Aeon in public mushu, they seemed to have fun.. i kinda missed the fun of being in a "family like" clan so i started talking to TheAnimal to get some information.
this is my application, i apologize for making it so long, whenever i start writing i find it rather hard to stop;p

i hope to hear from you guys soon!
thanks for reading

ps: I do have one infraction, which was invalid. it has been reversed
oh and... my face hurts from laughing about the gifsxD

A Yes from me.
You'll never be half the man your mother is!
Originally Posted by toxicpants View Post
thank you kind sir is apologize with a z or with an s? V.V

"Apologize" ;)
Last edited by Jormungandr; Sep 3, 2014 at 11:39 PM.
You'll never be half the man your mother is!
Long apps are normally good apps, if supplied with right info like you have just done . But I'd like it more if you posted around the forum a bit more, perhaps join us in the chat thread sometimes, since I hardly know you. If you do that then it's a yes!
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
looks promising ;)

i would like to see you go ingame with some of the members and stuff, to get to know them. also im sure you could hang out in our chat thread some.

id like to see what your like before i could make a decision
8-)