Toribash
then support.
play medic, drop health and run around reviving people untill you're good enough to shoot properly.
focus on not dying befor you start worrying about killing more people than the others.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
then support.
play medic, drop health and run around reviving people untill you're good enough to shoot properly.
focus on not dying befor you start worrying about killing more people than the others.

This is true. I'm not the best man in a firefight, but I still get my score well up there by capturing flags, resupplying teammates, spotting, repairing vehicles and activating/destroying m-com stations. Also disabling vehicles can be immensely helpful to your team - tanks can be disabled in one hit by hitting them square on from behind, and usually destroyed by a direct hit on the top (but you'll need the javelin + someone's SOFLAM for that normally). Once your recon kit gets the MAV you can start gaining surveillance bonuses like there's no tomorrow. And you'll be helping your team immensely because it shows enemy positions on the map. Nobody seems to know the value of spotting regularly these days

If all else fails, you can always sit yourself in an anti-air tank and take pot-shots at helicopters or jets :P
Or you could go play metro and spam LMG's to gain unlimited suppression points...
Last edited by 4zb41; Apr 6, 2012 at 07:52 AM.
Battlefield 3 multiplayer is pretty sick, I prefer it over CoD anyday. Maybe we should all hook up and play sometime?
Metro is how I get my headshots easily :s They all conveniently line up at choke points and stick their heads out, while I just shoot them one by one like whack a mole. Snipers hold true power during those moments :3
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
BF3 multiplayer is fun, but gets real boring after a while.
I have over 160 hours played, I am currently #6 in PS3 H/K rating, was #2 for a few months and #1 for a week.

Also, it's bullshit that no sniper rifle can one hit kill someone.
And Assault is overpowered. Whip out a G3 or FAMAS and spam some health.

However, putting some C4 on a buggy and ramming it into a tank is great fun.
Bonus if someone from your own team was retarded enough to join you.