Toribash
second Application submitted.
LINKS to sets/artpieces/concepts I dont have any of my newer posts here, but i can host a few.

Any previous run-ins with the law:
There was one incident with hacking, but it was resolved.
I belong to no orgs currently

The set attached is a current wip for myself. The head is finished, but i want to redo all of the body for better spacing and less perfection... if that makes sense. Please feel free to contact me if there is anything else you need.
Attached Images
screenshot-08-08-30-19.jpg (54.2 KB, 18 views)
screenshot-08-04-12-43.jpg (42.7 KB, 11 views)
Clan Triad Bank/Events manager
I have more work. Sorry about only posting the one. But thats a current work with a totally new style. Again, a WIP. But i feel that i should get a fair shot at getting into the mob just like you all did. I have great potential, and i'm willing to show it. Give me a few minutes to throw a few heads together that i've made into a presentation.

[EDIT] Damn. i lost alot of my old heads and my best set when i cleaned up my computer awhile back. I'll make a head from each of my styles for presentation.

[double edit] I just made a head in one of my best styles. if you want to see it, here it is.
Attached Images
rainbow Warrior.jpg (8.0 KB, 20 views)
Last edited by oldkickass; Mar 9, 2010 at 11:17 PM.
are you among the BEST artists in tb?
im gna ignore you untill I think you are
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Do i think i'm Mrama good? no, thats not quite my style. Do i think i'm Vermine good? Hellz no. thats not quite... quite my style. Can i hold my own against them? Yes. but i'm not as good as them, i'm not far behind in my opinion. I do far better when i'm doing requests. then i have my structure. My freehand sets and textures i dont tend to put my all into. So, i guess i'll come back later and reapply. when i AM mrama and vermine good.

[EDIT] Oh, and by the way.
Heres the head up there in a flat.
Attached Images
head.jpg (10.3 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by oldkickass; Mar 10, 2010 at 12:03 PM.