Toribash
Wow 10 months dude, how can you not play for 10 months? Not trying to question you as if you were lying, just wondering how that works
Thanks for letting us now Joshi, unfortunately if you do go inactive for over a month, I will have to kick you for such an extended length of in-activeness. Pleas don't worry if this happens, just PM me when you return.

Best of luck!
Hey guys I am new when is our next war and what time do we ussaly war cause I like getting into some action also when are we going to separate the recrutment thread to the discussion thread
I am the 2000th post person #MLGPROPOSTINGHACKS!!!
Hey guys. Umm i gotta a lot of homework coming up, (exams, summatives, etc.). So I wont be to active in game a lot. I can still check the forums and hall and stuff. Just especially this upcoming week, and then the next 2 weeks. Ill try my best to play, but sadly school comes first ;o
sled thats totally fine i took a while of when i had my exams. I don't think many people get it in this clan. Inactive means is not having any contact with the clan for a long period of time and If you warn us about this long period of time then we will not kick you.
:^)
Alright, enough with this. Duel Threading it now, There'll be an Recruit/App thread and this will be our Discussion, whether it be wicked replays, clan war discussion, off-topics, etc. No more apps are to be posted here.

~Spark
-----
Them 5 hour sleeps on a school night... gg Toribash. Can't wait for school!
Last edited by Sparky; Jun 2, 2014 at 11:57 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I went for a solid 7 hours of sleep on a school night. Then my supposed to be 15 minute business presentation i KILLED! (jk i probs failed)
-----
Also, I don't know how used hall is so i'll post it here. Sparky you brought up video editing and video making. I have never really tried it or really attempted to make an effort in it. You asked if I had any experience in it so i'm assuming you wanted me, or someone in the clan to make/edit a video. I guess I could give it a shot if you need that done.

p.s
as i said exams and final projects are approaching so it wouldn't be able to be done as soon as you would expect it to be done.
Last edited by sledgren; Jun 3, 2014 at 04:41 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump