Toribash
Playing around with a few replays
For some time now I told myself to learn movie editing in Sony Vegas. Took a few replays of Toribash and dive right in for practice. Ok, I know the moves and editing are kind of nooby, but it was fun creating this video. Since it at least show my love of the game I thought I could put it here.

The funny thing is, the final goal with whole exercise - eventually - is to put together a lot of short clips of my kids growing up. Strange? Hell yeah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUxcA3QBiRo
Last edited by Nothinman; Feb 2, 2010 at 01:00 AM.
Rest assure; you don't live in the worst case scenario.
Nice I remember your replays from the OLDA vid, because you had a shit ton of wushu decaps and splits. For the video, personally I didnt like all the slow mo. Its cool every now and then, but if its done too much it gets boring. Also, I dont know if you wanted it there or not, but for recording, if you want to get rid of the timer and stuff, use the command /option hud 0 Unfortunatly it also gets rid of emotes.

Nice work though. Liked the song.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Thanks for the feedback, deady. I agree on everything you say. Hud on was pure ignorance. Found out how to do it after project was done. And I think I overdid on the slow motion Another thing I wished I done differently is using different moves more. Need to practice some new wushu-moves. The song is actually a Swedish metal band; Raised Fist, the whole new album is great.
Rest assure; you don't live in the worst case scenario.
Here ya go.

I'll be adding more later on.
Attached Files
spin bitch.rpl (155.7 KB, 12 views)
MeresmO.rpl (170.4 KB, 10 views)
sapperskeet.rpl (162.1 KB, 11 views)
shat.rpl (103.7 KB, 11 views)
more flowing.rpl (360.0 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by Tempo; Feb 16, 2010 at 05:09 PM.
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
Sorry blotto, havent been playing as much lately :/ I have some on my PC though, will post them soon.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.