Toribash
Chris aka Chris. I'm not purple furry.

RAWWRH: I've putted a spoiler on my post. I don't decide to stop playing league.
Last edited by Chris; Oct 25, 2014 at 07:28 AM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post
5/1/6

wtf noob reported for ks kills scrub support go play tetris leave bot lane

But... the team actually surrendered within like 25 minutes of the ranked match. My lucian didn't mind that I had some of the kills. He was perfectly fine with it
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Chris aka Chris. I'm not purple furry.

RAWWRH: I've putted a spoiler on my post. I don't decide to stop playing league.

I don't understand the statement?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Jayce is popular now? Awesome. That champion quite honestly sucks.

Not really his burst is good tho i didn't see that till worlds when OMG used him mid but eh meta wise he gets rekt by akali, zed, yasuo etc hes not good mid top meh but overall he doesn't suck
What are you talking about jayce is great mid and top, plus almost every game I have played in the past like month yasuo/akali/zed are banned due to how retarded they are. If he's top he can split for days with amazing speed, mid he can poke for days and easily seige
Last edited by Stellar; Oct 25, 2014 at 10:02 AM.
You don't want me to pull out the screenshots do you lei? =D
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Then mid tryndamere comes with full build in 20 mins

#rightclickking
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays