yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

The amazing hard working proletarian! Who's special ability is... to not have any.

Name: Vladimir Glazov
Description: He's a hunter-in-training from the motherland, which really wasn't the USSR, since he was mysteriously transfered in time from the 17 century into today' world. While not a full hunter yet, his training has provided with some skills that make the fanciest stuff look like what it is - all flash and no substance.

Looks: Some old fur coat, an overdone fur hat/ushanka, thicks leather boots and gloves, along with one hunting knife on his chest, with a bow and some arrows over his back. His hair is black, and is usually unclean, and he's starting to develop a beard. His nose is way too long for his own good.

Power: The amazing ability to use his hunter training! He knows all of the tricks of surviving in a forest, in winter, and, amazingly, in a forest during winter! He knows the parts of the bears which you shouldn't eat, the parts of the bear which you should eat, and the parts of the bear, if in desperate need, you may as well eat (around the area of the groin, don't ask). He doesn't know jack about any fancy techniques to use with his knife, so he only knows two moves with the knife; stab, and retract. His equipment also has the amazing ability to give the user blisters, his hunting knife is nonmagical as it goes, the same goes for his bow. Still, his aim with the bow is pretty impressive, nothing above average though. Unlike the other so called "heros" hits with his bow will almost certainly be a 1-shot-1-kill matter. An arrow to the heart is far more lethal than any gimmicky ability to "make web".

Squad: Who cares? ;o
Originally Posted by BRVitorBR View Post
I can be a Slave

HELL NO. I got into this clan as an orange belt. You don't have to be a slave. I vote yes.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Originally Posted by Ladger View Post
Vladimir Glazov

Isn't that someone from WWE?
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Originally Posted by lsl View Post
I didn't edit anything out of his post, it just kind of annoyed me that he saw fit to tell another person what they could post in this thread, when he did not know what my opinion was about it.
Also, i can appreciate conflicting opinions. Although what somebody else said about infractions, to me, is stupid.

Oh, what hkp said about them behaving like they own the game made me laugh.
Without them, this game would not have survived this long. A few are with nabi, and do have a claim to ownership. They don't behave like they own the game, they do their job and upkeep the forums.

oww w/e btw were you a mod in one of your old acc?
Originally Posted by lsl View Post
Even once the spelling was fixed, that didn't make a lick of grammatical sense.
You could have gone with
"I'll pretend to be Rutten and try to be a grammar nazi."

Perhaps. I had to rush anyway. I was going to Boy Scouts within that hour.
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
Maybe I have a problem like MrTeapawt... bipolarity?

>:l

Well, actually. I guess that would count. I'm mature, but in game I act like a shlong while waiting for my turn.