2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by vexon459 View Post
yea, that way I can watch tv at the same time

EPIC
Im a squirrel and I'm so awesome that my friend bought me Toriprime.
UHUUUU!!! Looks like we have a decent application here right now!! Since we are in lack of those... Anyway, as I invited you, and you made an propper application, I'll vote yes ^^

#TribeOn
Yeah... You look like my friend... But his head is a little bit bigger then yours, and his hair is more emo... You're 12?

#TribeOn
No, I iz not 12, chris is right, I'm 13
and right now alot of people tell me I look like somebody they know
up to today, I've been called out, instead of someone else 6 times this year
GIMP IS A PIMP!
Originally Posted by lsl View Post
List the shit and people you hate about toribash.

I'll give a list when i have time to type it all :v

List the shit

AHHHH THE LONG WAITING TIMES

So I'm playing this nice game of judo or whatever, and suddenly the game decides "lol game over for you Ladger", and decides, that somehow, that glancing blow the other guy just hit me with was supposed to either decap/delimb/boom me. I get dq'd, and now I get the joy of waiting hours upon hours for my next game, I just want to strangle someone after that.

Another thing that pisses me off is that NO ONE, EVER, EVER, EVER, ON THE PAIN OF DEATH chats in the toribash chat thingy while in game.

EVER

This complemented by the LONG WAITING TIMES. Just one lucky hit is enough to get me waiting forever. Well, on retrospect, that is quite realistic, but this is a freaking game, make it more fun!

The ghost lying to me is also a smack in the face.

Did I, by chance, forget to mention that I ABSOLUTELY despise the freaking waiting times?