Toribash
I go for exhaust/barrier ghost for maximum Dont-Give-A-Fuck ery. And no when you get armor pen runes and red pot mana pots, the enemy will piss themselves and you get free zoning. Tata!
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
I go for exhaust/barrier ghost for maximum Dont-Give-A-Fuck ery. And no when you get armor pen runes and red pot mana pots, the enemy will piss themselves and you get free zoning. Tata!

I'm pretty sure Hpen runes would be better on poppy since her q does magic damage, and so does her e.
[T] ~~~~~> [Tigma] <~~~~~ [Sigma]
You should totally join my fanclub.
Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post
Okay, Jayce mains please. Give me some tips.

Lane phase: I try to harass with auto's or W+3autos if I get a chance. Rarely use the blast because of the mana issues. When I want to go in, I go Hammer stance W>Q>E, Ranged stance W>3 auto's>E>Q. I ran out of mana really soon that way, tho the combo seems to work. Any better alternatives?

Later in the game: I have no idea what to do in team fights, if it's 5v5, after I used my W>3AA>E>Q ranged combo, I have no idea what to do, because if I switch to hammer stance and jump in with Q I die instantly.

So many questions...Would someone be so kind and explain to me the basics of Jayce?

cursor at enemy, press q, quickly move the cursor as close to jayce's front as you can manage, press e, run through gate, press W, transform to hammer, Q+autos+E is the general combo.
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
I don't play jayce, so yeah
Also, what do you guys think of imaqtpie leaving Dignitas? RIP DONGER
Virus: Son | ImVeryBlue: Husband | Creati0n: Wife
WE'RE A HAPPY FAMILY
Anyone willing to buy toricredits from me for $10 worth of Rp?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Fuck you Kat, how many alts do you have.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Tales of the Black Mist: The Harrowing

A ghastly puppet show recounts a tale familiar in Bilgewater, but tonight the fog’s come down especially thick…

This old man (Tabu?) look like New Champion, Puppet Master?

Last edited by Chris; Oct 25, 2014 at 02:56 AM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
I think I have found my true calling....
Ignore the stupid hexakill matches XD

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
5/1/6

wtf noob reported for ks kills scrub support go play tetris leave bot lane
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.