Toribash
Rush Lichbane if you want, but if you're getting fucked, might as well rush Zhonyas like I do. And go full AP rune page or Magic Pen. Early game will be nonexistant.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
End game is rough for Fizz. He is very squishy, but having Zhonyas help.

I always thought his early game was shit and he was just a glass cannon late game. Maybe I'm mistaking his late game for being his mid game

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
He may be a glass cannon but having invulnerability every 4 seconds + Zhonyas is the most retarded shit ever to me. His early game is a bit rough tho.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
So I learned, that you can cancel someone's minion telephone with Syndra's W

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Fizz's early game is pretty average to be honest. The threat of his all-in for early levels makes him scary. He should win all melee matchup and fair decent for most ranged matchups.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Fizz has a ok early game up until 6, after that it really picks up and you end up being deadly. As long as you have not fed or anything.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I played a few games with ed.
He's pretty gud.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Too bad you arent......ooooo burn. But yea dude, I was on, I'm always on, you en ever in it me or anything. What's the deal, bro?