Toribash
After getting off my lazy butt to start trying to get gold, I resumed my series.

Holy shit on a stick, the ez in my second game made me feel like an openly gay choir boy listening to a far right religious sermon from a sexually abusive priest extolling the sins of homosexuality as he molested me through the robe. Jesus fucking christ, that kid was cancer.

Thankfully, reported, blocked, and won the next game of the series to advance. One more series until gold and sweet, sweet, laziness.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Meanwhile, I am stuck in Bronze I with -14 LP. Rito pls.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Stuck in Silver, slowly descending towards the land of Bronze. Hope I'm not getting there, but I stopped playing for a while.
Worlds was so exciting, Samsung White just crushed Samsung Blue.
Virus: Son | ImVeryBlue: Husband | Creati0n: Wife
WE'RE A HAPPY FAMILY
The championship codes people will get at worlds will be usable once at each server, right?
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

I don't believe so. I think they've made it so it only works for one account.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post
The championship codes people will get at worlds will be usable once at each server, right?

i think that's correct, although i'm not completely sure
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
I'm stuck in unranked descending into "This game sucks, ima just wreck bots instead"
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18