Ranking
Who cares? Skyrim is the only game worth mentioning here ( and apparently dorf fortress)
Not even toribash is important enough to be discussed here lol
What is toribash
parai com activamento de coutinho decunfiado com estraça que brila enquanto rebolade de carro do pinto do nada
Originally Posted by Zalmoxis View Post
Who cares? Skyrim is the only game worth mentioning here ( and apparently dorf fortress)
Not even toribash is important enough to be discussed here lol

This skyrim interests me, i may try it.
the thought of Mass effect 3 keeps me sane.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Hi Ben
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post

Well, be prepared to have your life eaten by it because it's THAT good. And never rush the main quest here. If somebody tells you otherwise, punch the bastard in the throat!

You will have to wait ages for Mass Effect 3, I think it's coming in March or May. I'll have to get my Mass Effect 1 and 2 games up again since I lost my save files =/
Not perma'd though i dont think, so he's still one up on you shuckle ;o
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by Hacks View Post
Zalmoxis is banned haha

join the fucking club

all those times making fun of me because I got banned, now you get banned (;

Haha yeah xD

Well, at least you never got banned for reasons for which, if I were to add an acurate description, are going to get me banned again... FOREVER ;o

Ah well, there's still time for me to get perma'd for no real reason so until then you still trump my bans ;p