Toribash
You guys should make some threads, because the current ones don't really let us talk about many things!!
Paint me like your french girls
Nah nah, no reasons to make anothers...

@Offtopic:
Now i've got God of war ascension, that's awesome!
@Lewis862
I've removed you from the clan and left you a private message.
I don't believe this clan is right for you, but thank you for taking the time to apply.

Originally Posted by Elettor View Post
You guys should make some threads, because the current ones don't really let us talk about many things!!

I may bring back another one, but we've mainly kept the amount of threads we have to a minimum, namely when we've been inactive. They haven't been that necessary in the recent months and acted more as clutter. I'll bring one back and see how it does, but until we begin to get more active, I don't believe we need that many threads.
<[Obey]Jojo> wanna do a duet on tiktok
Well, i'm leaving sorry.
When i joined this clan i was thinking about leave forums or be more inactive... But i change my plans, i tried help Essence being active and recruiting, everything good, but i think that Essence isn't the clan that i want to join, now is the time for me choice, and i think that you guys can stay good without me.
I really hope that essence don't die. I'll leave too because i can see some inactive here and i'm active here, so, i'll search the right place for me. Bye.
Originally Posted by Sainzgc View Post
Well, i'm leaving sorry.
When i joined this clan i was thinking about leave forums or be more inactive... But i change my plans, i tried help Essence being active and recruiting, everything good, but i think that Essence isn't the clan that i want to join, now is the time for me choice, and i think that you guys can stay good without me.
I really hope that essence don't die. I'll leave too because i can see some inactive here and i'm active here, so, i'll search the right place for me. Bye.

Alright, your resignation has been noted.
No, we won't die. We've been around for almost five years if I recall.
We'll be fine, but thank you for your consideration.

I'll remove you from the roster now. You'll be missed.
If you do however change your mind within the next 24 hours, let me know.
Well, to advice everyone, that's hard to me, you don't know my reasons, essence isn't the only clan that i have in my mind... I really like essence, and again in making another choice, i declined Chess to join Essence ( and since, i cancelled the essence app to apply chess, i was so close to got accepted and i cancel this app too, because essence invite-me ).
I just want to say that i really don't want make anyone mad or something like dat and btw, i would like to be a ally if i don't back to Essence.
i would like to be a ally if i don't back to Essence.

If you do decide to make your resignation final, then I'll understand.
Of course, you're always welcome around here, so yes.

You do have the day to think about it though, but after that, it will be final.
Still, we'd love to have you around if you do want to withdraw you resignation.
Well, i've back. Sorry about my resign hours ago..
If i say that i should quit, punch my face, please... -._.-
Well, i've back. Sorry about my resign hours ago..
If i say that i should quit, punch my face, please... -._.-

Don't worry about it, it's perfectly understandable. We all have our doubts sometimes.
What's important is that you're back. Glad to have you here.