Endurance Onslaught 6.0
name: muhd zahin

belt: 2nd dan

join date: november 2009( i played a year using my brother's account before creating my own account.)

activity: i usually play 12 hours a day during holidays and when after school i would normally play 6hours and im also active in forums and in game too.

what i will bring to the clan: i make vidoes on youtube and also good in art and i like to make friends when ever possible. i also like to help players in need like for example a friend of mine was scammed and i gave her some of my items to cheer her up.

other stuff you guys have to know: i play toribash late on wednesdays as i come back late from school.

referalls: none

why i want to join doc: i've seen a lot of skilled players from doc in my experience of playing toribash. this inspired me to join doc and it is also official. not only that but doc seems to be a comfortable clan for me and i would appreciate that i would be accepted in doc and would stay in the clan until the day i quit toribash.

previous clans: ARMADON, Ninja( i quit these clans because they were not official and a lot of their members quit and were inactive and this made me sad as many of the members were my friends.

infraction points : none

talents: im good in videos and i actually made two tutorials when i was blue belt and brown belt. for art i use gimp instead of photoshop. in fact i used paint before discovering gimp from my friends. so far i made two interesting sets.

usual tc amount amount: 10,000tc-28,000tc

replays:Dark_balanced_warshield.rpl

Dark-flame stealer.rpl

thx alot.rpl

last message: hopefully i would get into doc.
<8OJ4N>Dark hax-a-lot
<8OJ4N>sounds like a knight

I say no.

Add a reason before I slap you. <3
~Bust3r

because i said so.
Last edited by eightah; Jun 16, 2010 at 03:11 AM.
Wait, what
Kristis: You sound cool and all, but it seems as if the general clan opinion is no.

So I will have to leave it as that.

Thanks for applying, talk to you soon.
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
Ish nice, don't ruin it wif bl0rr.

Edit: Maybe a tiiiiny bit, to smooth the edges.
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
I say no to to darkblood because this clan is made up of a bunch of godly people, and I
don't see anything in him that shows any godliness, or makes him stand out from a group
unknow 2nd dans. Plus you stole some of Link's application format, and you only have 47
posts, while this is a forum-based clan.

<~oyster> i want you to fart near my mouth
adding to the above post.

you've got 47 posts, and you've been here for a year.
Wait, what
stickicide, is it wrong,that i want to kiss your avatar?
Wait, what