Toribash
I love saying no to clan members, not exactly mean No.

Video won't start because, well, does it look like most of the people have contributed replays? I don't think so. I'm not in a rush, if you are, then you can go away lololol. I give time for things, let people get prepared, I need to be prepared and get prepared for the video. So no... Not to be mean once again, just no.

Clan render, yeah maybe, was thinking about stupinator, but then I though. Eh, it's almost useless to have a clan render specially when I can download c4d and do a render since I used to work with it a lot.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
I might be able to get one for free from Meap
Look at family's render, looks nice. Made by Meap btw.
Although, if you could make a render for us that'd be awesome Beta.. Also, here's a suggestion for the clan vid, if people don't post replays, don't put them in the vid as punishment?
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Originally Posted by Butler153 View Post
Beta, you really should take those replays and get the clan vid started ._.
Also, Beta, maybe we can get a clan render too? I know someone who's quite good, well, a few people.
Meap (He did family's)
Stupinator (He's a bit pricey)
Velair (He learnt from Stupinator and might be cheaper)
I would say ask Meap to do it, he's really good.

Velair is a good friend of mine maybe he can give us a little discount
Originally Posted by Butler153 View Post
I might be able to get one for free from Meap
Look at family's render, looks nice. Made by Meap btw.
Although, if you could make a render for us that'd be awesome Beta.. Also, here's a suggestion for the clan vid, if people don't post replays, don't put them in the vid as punishment?

If Ultimate seems like a clan that punishes members, I should punish you for everything... No. Stop thinking of stupid suggestions man, it really gets annoying after I get off of a long day of work.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
I didn't mean it like that.. But OK, it was just a simple suggestion that you could have supported or not have supported.. I didn't know that you didn't like people giving opinions in this clan.. Why can't people at least share their opinions without you insulting them about it..

Oh Beta, I basically donated 5k to the event because I've only played like 2 games..
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
As did I, though I didn't play at all
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Hello there Ultimate, as it stands there have been a lot of new recruits and I have found myself in a position where I don't really know any of you, so this is my plea. If you see me in game, or even if you don't. Message me, I have been in this clan since December and it's a shame to see you, the members slipping from my view. As of right now I am only acquainted with Ian, Beta, Thellian and Butler. Which isn't helpful as I am one of the oldest and highest ranking members of this clan (matched with FaintBlackCloud.) So I beg of you to message me and try to get to know me because this is an awful position to be in, thanks guys.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
^ This

I, for one, just want to be friends with all of the members of the clan that I'm in. I personally think that this sentiment of mine would be easy to achieve over here in Ultimate, considering that all of you are just so easy to talk to and get along with.

Also ... You are now reading Timee's 400th post!

I still feel inferior because there's still a planet-load of people with way more posts than me! Yay!

* Timee tries his best to hide his passive-aggressiveness; he involuntarily punctures a wall with his toenail instead
Last edited by Trick; Jun 25, 2013 at 12:45 AM.
fl0w
I know none of you. Also I like opinions for the clan butler just not stupid or punishing ones. Didn't mean for it to be portrayed like that. And busy with life and problems guys. May be inactive a bit.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!