Toribash

<Fish> How is being a dumbass a form of venting? Is this some sort of flatulence related joke?
ittybitty:

You have some really cool hits here and there but you pause too much between them.

No.

Jets:

Really really good flow in all of your replays but some of your hits look out of place or just a bit too weak. You're very close to joining.

No.

Veliar:

Stop relaxing so much. Yeah, yeah, you can jump high but it looks bad when every part in you is flailing. Oh and I don't know if that's "your thing" but your running makes you look drunk.

No.

BioEx:

You're in.

SlyBash:

Glitched replays, post them with box.net links.

cube:

You have really good control over your tori but your moves aren't quite fast enough yet.

No.
[T]
<~Phoenix_afk> fu
Originally Posted by Nightin View Post
SlyBash:
Glitched replays, post them with box.net links.

EDIT: sorry one sec bad link. reuploading replays...
http://www.box.net/files#/files/0/f/0/1/f_574732146
Last edited by SlyBash; Dec 19, 2010 at 08:38 PM.
BioEx:

You're in.

Thank you so much. Ill be making more replays more than ever trying to advance to the next level until I reach the highest point of my skills~
Last edited by BioEx; Dec 20, 2010 at 12:11 AM.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
Do i have to right details about myself or just replays.
If so tell meh plz.
Attached Files
Feh.rpl (71.9 KB, 11 views)
split.rpl (63.0 KB, 9 views)
I like it on my hands.rpl (79.7 KB, 8 views)
Storage: A big no from me since you grab all the time, there's only single dm's, no boomhits at all and you got no flow what's so ever.
And please read the requirements before trying to join.
Atleast that's my oppinion.
Last edited by Swexx; Dec 20, 2010 at 01:35 PM.
Veliar:

Stop relaxing so much. Yeah, yeah, you can jump high but it looks bad when every part in you is flailing. Oh and I don't know if that's "your thing" but your running makes you look drunk.

No.

whoa.wont stop 'relaxing so much'. that is my style you know. 720 is now considered just as 'high jump'? okee. flailing parts?'style again' I say :O. walking? yeah thats 'my thing'. Doing every thing as everyone else is doing it is boring you know. I though tb is about unique moves and styles and crap. But as I can understand you tell me to be as every one else is. noway.
Accept a proper critic and try harder next time, don't complain about it.
He meant to say that if your style is based on "realism", it wouldn't be good to see your tori walking going in diagonal with no balance. The 720 is unrealistic since nobody jumps and does two aerial flips with just his own knees push like you did in the first replay.
Just saying :3