Toribash
well if i juusst joined a clan and a good friend asked me to leave the clan and make a new one with him i probably would.

Being loyal is good and all but loyalty is earnt and we can expect him to be fiercely loyal after just a day (well a certain amount is required but not more than the loyalty to a friend)
Im just saying i can see where he is coming from and i don't blame him for it.

"[11:17pm] Thorn: I'm gonna have to ask you to stop being so productive"
^ What he said. But still the background check cannot make exceptions.

Tell me this cartoon. What would make me sure that you are not gonna leave this clan after a day or 2 (or after that)? Give me proof that you are gonna be loyal here.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

nobody else on toribash i chat with as much as wolfe so basicly I am willing to learn if your willing to teach and if he leaves i will stay for the fact of He basicly made me seem like a fool for leaving and then he joins what i left so all I am trying to say is The Name secret fits well with cartoon and no other clan name does and I just wanna make more friends.
Originally Posted by cartoon View Post
nobody else on toribash i chat with as much as wolfe so basicly I am willing to learn if your willing to teach and if he leaves i will stay for the fact of He basicly made me seem like a fool for leaving and then he joins what i left so all I am trying to say is The Name secret fits well with cartoon and no other clan name does and I just wanna make more friends.

That's good enough for me except the name of secret part. But I'll let you pass. Dont make any false moves this time.

In other news I made a huge mistake, elvis is black belt. The site I use to know wins/losses/qi seems to be glitched (maybe). So elvis' app is cancelled untill he gets black belt.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Thanks EJM I Promise I will do my best to learn more about the clan and I won't disappoint!

Edit: [Secret]Cartoon = Shhh.....its a seekrit
Originally Posted by cartoon View Post
Thanks EJM I Promise I will do my best to learn more about the clan and I won't disappoint!

Edit: [Secret]Cartoon = Shhh.....its a seekrit

You're not done yet... You still need to do the other 3 tests. But I think personality is the only one that changed but that's not up to me.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Well even if i don't get in i would gladly like to be a single ally then please if i do get in then Thanks.

Note:
Why doesnt anyone use Seekrit / i mean say it at all am i that old a player?
seekrit : bad grammar.
secret : good grammar.

That's mainly it.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

no i mean in irc's people use to use that character as a joking reference i wish seekrit still played