Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by hobo View Post
buze are you 11
razer how the hell are you ranking up so fast are you being carried
wtf kid

i'm decent at the game?

Originally Posted by BuZe View Post

sry for bottom fragging

o wow you really messed up those silvers one time like dam bro 28 is average in kills too lel

Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
cs go matchmaking is so broken. Just queued with 3 silver master 2 silver 4 and we got a game against nova gnm/3/2's. We won so hopefully stole a lot of elo, but wtf...

That means novas can get placed against le/lem, that's pretty crazy.

just went agaisn't a few mge's and s1's rip premades still won but it was closeish
Originally Posted by Razer73 View Post
o wow you really messed up those silvers one time like dam bro 28 is average in kills too lel

Yes, but the next game I went 35-10, so...
Originally Posted by BuZe View Post
Yes, but the next game I went 35-10, so...

agaisn't silvers, it feels so good i can say that now.
get good scrub
-----
hobo u jelly of my rank up skills?
Last edited by BANG; Apr 11, 2015 at 06:34 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
agaisn't silvers, it feels so good i can say that now.
get good scrub
-----
hobo u jelly of my rank up skills?

Razer please.
I currently have a GNM account with which I can play deag only and still get a positive score.
On my SEM account this shit is fucking impossible.

Sometimes there's some mlg guys with 1500 hrs in gnm tho
Last edited by Melqart; Apr 11, 2015 at 12:35 PM.
cage the gargoyle
i know but i was stuck in silver for a while and i got out in my main, i'm rubbing it people's face if i want. if you just get the game don't start playing competitive out the gate just play a lot of dm. gold nova's are most times worst then silvers so it's not hard to rank up until you get a supreme smurf then everything goes down hill.
Razer that advice is probably bad wait for me to set up the TBplayers only multi arena and that will hounestly be the perfect place to practice your aim.

ESoldier has tried on the server with me the other day while i was fixxing some stuff.

it will be a 32 slot server and will have a password
CkyToH/GuineaTigg Active from Mar 2008 - Jan 2019
i know but i was stuck in silver for a while and i got out in my main, i'm rubbing it people's face if i want. if you just get the game don't start playing competitive out the gate just play a lot of dm. gold nova's are most times worst then silvers so it's not hard to rank up until you get a supreme smurf then everything goes down hill.

I've played deathmatch like 20 times maybe lol
I always play competitive because it's just way more fun for me.
cage the gargoyle
Originally Posted by Melqart View Post
I've played deathmatch like 20 times maybe lol
I always play competitive because it's just way more fun for me.

competitive is basically the only fun game type for me at least, i guess i'm just speaking in general to play dm b4 competitive,
competitive is basically the only fun game type for me at least, i guess i'm just speaking in general to play dm b4 competitive,

I never really warm up lol
Usually I play really good in the first rounds and then start underestimating my enemies.
cage the gargoyle