Toribash
Oh cool... and what can we buy for 350 riot points?
"Philosophy of mankind are pink dreams of a blue planet" ~Lexx
• มวยไทย •
Just bought vandal brand and lee sin, when I get that free 350 ip i'm getting the acolyte skin for lee sin probably.
Free Lee sin week confirmed for worse than free anivia week. AND THEY'RE BOTH FREE ON THE SAME WEEK

RIIIIIIIIOOOOOTTTTTTTT
Brand is good late-game,

Also a Mak.... Treeant thing tried going ap with two rabadons, we came up from 13-30

to 50-40 and won it. Either he was bad or I don't even.

Royal sShaco or Vandal Jax?
Originally Posted by Kryo View Post
Brand is good late-game,

Also a Mak.... Treeant thing tried going ap with two rabadons, we came up from 13-30

to 50-40 and won it. Either he was bad or I don't even.

Royal sShaco or Vandal Jax?

Royal shaco all the waaaaaaaaaay
Also, bought malzahar when he was on sale. Shit's so cash.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Originally Posted by JtanK View Post
Lol what, you're building some tank urgot. Get 500 ad and rely on your brain and range instead of taking all the hits, lol.

And die over the course of 1 stun?

l2play, get your summoner level within 2 digits, THEN talk.
-----
Originally Posted by Shaogorath View Post
They are giving 350 Riot Points to everyone who has been active in the past 30 days as a apology for the server stability.
Man don't you just love riot.

Originally Posted by Riot
This is not the quality of service that we strive to maintain, and we would like to apologize for any disruption that this may have caused to your regular gameplay schedule. The stability of the PvP.net platform remains our number one priority, and we are constantly working to reduce service impacting issues such as these.

YEAH RIOT GO IMPROVED SERVER STABILITY, CLEARLY YOUR #1 PRIORITY.
It's been like that since 6:51 am my time (Look at the bottom right)
Dodged at 7:08 am. YEAH LETS GO SERVER STABILITY

Goddamn I cannot wait for DOTA 2
Last edited by 2worlds; Apr 15, 2011 at 04:19 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Originally Posted by 2worlds View Post
And die over the course of 1 stun?

l2play, get your summoner level within 2 digits, THEN talk.

Lol, the trick is to be OUT OF RANGE of enemy stuns. And even if you are stunned, nothing will save you, not even stacking those 200 resists. Then, you can get like 400+ ad AND STILL HAVE ONE SURVI ITEM. If you want to be an offtank, take an offtank and not a goddamn ranged carry.

l2think, get your iq level withing 2 digits, THEN talk flame.

/proflamingjtank
Last edited by JtanK; Apr 15, 2011 at 07:16 PM.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Originally Posted by JtanK View Post
Lol, the trick is to be OUT OF RANGE of enemy stuns. And even if you are stunned, nothing will save you, not even stacking those 200 resists. Then, you can get like 400+ ad AND STILL HAVE ONE SURVI ITEM. If you want to be an offtank, take an offtank and not a goddamn ranged carry.

l2think, get your iq level withing 2 digits, THEN talk flame.

/proflamingjtank

200+ resists will stop you from dying in the course of 1 stun.

unlike glass cannon builds.

Also ever heard of Flash? Or Ghost? Or Exhaust?
If you have 2.4k hp and 60 mresist/armor, You're done over the course of a sion stun.
All it takes is one flash, and if you're as "pro" as you claim to be, then you'd be against GOOD players, and most GOOD players will flash in, stun you, focus your shit and kill you, then laugh as they ace your team because the "pro carry" cant survive one stun.

Not enough? Let's take a real life example.

For example, Kassadin.

He has a base armor of 71 at level 18
Base mresist of 53 at level 18

My average kassadin build ends me with 400 - 500 AP, and either

Boots (Most off sorc boots since I carry cleanse on kass)
AA staff
Rabadon's
Mejais (Kassadin is very good at snowballing since he can attack and tele out)

Then two defensive items
Guardian Angel -or banshee's veil
Frozen heart -or- Banshee's veil

170 armor with Frozen Heart
138 mresist

139 armor with GA (if I have good mejais stacks)
176 mresist

This makes my EHP if I have 2000 hp, to about 4000 hp, enough to survive the course of a stun that would normally kill kass because he cant tele.

That means in a teamfight, I can actually put out GOOD damage without DYING. And If I do die, guess the fuck what, they have to go through another 500 hp (Which factoring in resists is about 1250 hp)

Now you can replace Kassadin with -insert champion here- and the same thing applies. 2000 hp without resists is just 2000 hp. At level 18 one annie/sion/brand/you name it stun can deal 500 damage if you have no resist and they're moderately built.

Anyways, if you still think you're correct (lol) build your glass cannon builds, Ill actually build things to be useful in teamfights.

But I'd love to know your summoner name so I can see just how pro you are.

Now you may be wondering "But I have one survability, that's good enough right?"
WRONG.

You see kiddo, if you're as pro as you claim to be, then you should be going against teams that have an even amount of ad/ap.
Which means that frozen heart you have? Sure it's effective against their Xin Zhao, but their ryze will eat you alive because, well, you have no mresist.

"Well okay, Ill build a bveil instead of this FH Then!". Well now Ryze cant hurt you, but that Xin Zhao will make you eat your tears.

Unless of course you're exaggerating how good you are.
just a thought
I could be wrong though
Probably not
Last edited by 2worlds; Apr 15, 2011 at 10:00 PM.
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ