Toribash
Hello guys my name is Domenico i'm 17 years old and i'm from spaghetti land (italy) some my favourite things are video games martial arts and soccer i'm currently studying to be a cook because that's also one thing i really enjoy and my dad always wanted me to follow him in his footsteps so here i am when it comes to video games i like all genres from RPG to sports games even thought i have a special place in my heart for fighting games especially Street fighter, about my skills i can throw playing cards like shurikens, play a bit of soccer (i'm not great thought) and i can cook some of the most delicious nachos dishes ever (according to my friends), my toribash experience has been discontinuos and full of highs and lows but in the end i took my time to learn how to play properly and i'm now more active as ever (i play every day for at least 2 hours now) my favourite mods are wushu, boxshu and aikido i also make some replays in single player from time to time below are my most recents i also check the forum every day or so, why do i want to join and what can i offer to Wapow? i want to join this clan because i'm sick of clans that either have leaders that don't know what they're doing or go inactive after a few weeks so this clan seemed like a breath of fresh air for me you know meeting new friends and have fun with them, about what i can offer i can help a lot in wars and i also don't mind sharing my TC and tips and tricks or some general advice for some mods Thank you for your time

Important! (I once got reported for racism according to the report i offensively called some guy which i can't remember the name a nigga, i was just joking with him but the guy who reported me wouldn't hear of it, just be sure of one thing i have NOTHING agaist Black people)

WAPOW!
Attached Files
Hell's Floor 2.0.rpl (261.4 KB, 5 views)
Extreme clench.rpl (82.6 KB, 5 views)
snapkick flying decap.rpl (81.1 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by XSha; Jun 25, 2016 at 12:58 AM. Reason: Fixing typos
XSha
Denied.
Lazy wall of text.
You don't offer anything we don't have. We have plenty of members to help out in wars and I've never seen another member ask for tc without giving anything in return.
None of us known you well enough. Probably.
The Future is Bulletproof
"How r people still in jail? Just make alts lol" -Wizard
Clan...yup
Sorry about grammar and if this should be split in paragraphs

Hey I'm Dark and I want to join want to join WAPOW because it seems like a good skilled
Bunch of people I like to play ABD akido and judo those are the mods I am best at
Though I don't post really much on the forum but I'm active on TB 24/7 I do respond
To PMs I only have been playing toribash since the beginning of 2016 but I have been analyzing for about 2 years I have to install that discord app though Toribash players find me as a good akido player and what not I don't like to lose a fight with out it really being good and showing that I was doing well and if I did not bunk up myself I'm 16 and I like playing football and I play Toribash or I'm on my Xbox in my spare time and that's it for my application...

WAPOW!
Fluxorious
We're almost done deciding. Expect an answer in 1-2 days.

Darkcoolguy
Denied
Lazy app.
Not forum active.
None of us know you. (Probably)
The Future is Bulletproof
"How r people still in jail? Just make alts lol" -Wizard

this is my fourth application boys.

well, first I say that, over the week I've been playing with some members of wapow and it just made me more willing to go * - * you are magnificent.

If I entered the Wapow, I would do my best, I offer my best, give my best, help in creating events, help the artists Wapow with anything (because I know some things about art), help maintain activity I would help members who are less time than me, and learn from those who are longer.

My favorite mod is ABD, like others like rk-mma and lenshu, but also like xspar.tbm, I am not God in xspar but seek to do my best.

How do I daily, I often see my pm's every day, despite not receiving messages but I look so, when pm's questions or something important I always answer.

I regularly posts on average 12 per day, that is, do not make posts without content, as it may aggravate the progress of a thread, and it's ugly.

I play a short time, more than enough to have learned a few things, like creating some simple arts, I am good at creating replays, I'm a good punter, live mostly in bets server, always sought to mirror me in some older players, learning from them, whenever I made a mistake I sought to get up and try again, unca be discouraged from living in Brazil had some difficulty in talking to some players, but now I am improving my English, and it's not there, say perfect, but I'm improving it greatly. One of my goals in the game, is to be a mirror for any player.

Wapow!
Attached Files
45.rpl (846.0 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Perfect; Jun 26, 2016 at 02:32 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hello, I'm Ihab & I'm 15 years old. I have been playing Toribash for over a year.

I was a member of "Time For Rekt" but I left because they are not active as they should be.

I want to enter WAPOW to help in art especially in pixel art, and to be part of this amazing clan.

I usually play all official mods but my favorite mods are Aikidobigdojo, Greykido, & Aikido.

I don't post so much in forums but I am active on forums & in-game, I play Toribash 3-4 hours a day. I always check my PMs while I'm on forums.

Ofcourse, you want to know more about me, well I have been developing games for about 2 years, I use Unity C# to program, I'm a website designer too but I'm not good in website designing as I'm good in programming, and lastly I can help in most of hardware or software problems.

I have attached some replays, I hope you can take a look at them.

WAPOW!
Last edited by Ihab7; Aug 12, 2018 at 11:38 PM.
Originally Posted by Ihab7 View Post
Hello, I'm Ihab & I'm 15 years old. I have been playing Toribash for over a year.

I was a member of "Time For Rekt" but I left because they are not active as they should be.

I want to enter WAPOW to help in art especially in pixel art, and to be part of this amazing clan.

I usually play all official mods but my favorite mods are Aikidobigdojo, Greykido, & Aikido.

I don't post so much in forums but I am active on forums & in-game, I play Toribash 3-4 hours a day. I always check my PMs while I'm on forums.

Ofcourse, you want to know more about me, well I have been developing games for about 2 years, I use Unity C# to program, I'm a website designer too but I'm not good in website designing as I'm good in programming, and lastly I can help in most of hardware or software problems.

I have attached some replays, I hope you can take a look at them.

WAPOW!

Pros:
Read the first page.
Half decent app.
Cons:
Seems young.
Havent seen ingame.
Not forum active. *Cough* He's forum active *Cough* -Seth

Based off this app I would say no for the fact that cons are out weighing the pros but I guess you could prove me wrong.
I suggest getting to know us a little, join our discord chat and find us ingame.

Originally Posted by Touretto View Post

this is my fourth application boys.

well, first I say that, over the week I've been playing with some members of wapow and it just made me more willing to go * - * you are magnificent.

If I entered the Wapow, I would do my best, I offer my best, give my best, help in creating events, help the artists Wapow with anything (because I know some things about art), help maintain activity I would help members who are less time than me, and learn from those who are longer.

My favorite mod is ABD, like others like rk-mma and lenshu, but also like xspar.tbm, I am not God in xspar but seek to do my best.

How do I daily, I often see my pm's every day, despite not receiving messages but I look so, when pm's questions or something important I always answer.

I regularly posts on average 12 per day, that is, do not make posts without content, as it may aggravate the progress of a thread, and it's ugly.

I play a short time, more than enough to have learned a few things, like creating some simple arts, I am good at creating replays, I'm a good punter, live mostly in bets server, always sought to mirror me in some older players, learning from them, whenever I made a mistake I sought to get up and try again, unca be discouraged from living in Brazil had some difficulty in talking to some players, but now I am improving my English, and it's not there, say perfect, but I'm improving it greatly. One of my goals in the game, is to be a mirror for any player.

Wapow!

Slowly looking better the 4th time round.
If you didn't have infractions and this was your first app, you would get a yes from me. Although a yes from me means close to nothing.
Join our discord chat and work on your english and I think there could be a possibility.
Keep in mind my input means very little.
Im just trying to help out lmao.
Last edited by Seth; Jun 28, 2016 at 12:18 AM. Reason: Ayyy Lmao