Toribash
Well loje did mention why he would be inactive for some time now. Either you guys forgot or this is some cruel joke that I don't get? D:
I has mad finger skills!
Property of [Discount_Death] 2nd Black
Ok, ive told fluffy this but the reason i have not been active is because i havent been home. i have been in the hospital going through a shit load of painstakingly frustrating therapy. i was driving home from a dance and another person that had been at the dance early had been drinking. Needless to say there was an accident. He teeboned me going 60mph (97 kph) and i got ejected from the car. If i'd landed to the right a couple feet i would have hit bare pavement. Even with a landing on soil i ended up destroying quite a few of my lower vertebrae. I didnt wake up til 3 days later and i was still in a "bad" condition. Couldnt move anything below the waste. Told me i probably wouldnt be able to walk.....as u could imagine....that news hit me like a freight train... I stayed in critical condition for a week and a half or so and then i pulled out of it. Once my body got into a stable condition they prepped me for surgery to realign the vertebrae and try to fix the damage to my back and pelvis. They cut me open at the stomach...laid my intestines on the operating table on the side so that they could get to the vertebrae....well...enough with details. The surgery fixed some of the damage but still couldnt move anything...couple days later though to my suprise and everyone elses i started moving my toes. Just that was motivating. U cant imagine how good that felt. Hard to hold back tears when somthing like this happens to u. It only got better from there. I started walking within a few months. I cant sprint yet but i can keep a jog going. I got released from the hospital last week. they have a nursin aid with me but shell be leaving in a few days.
Redbull Gave Me Wings