Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Fezch View Post
A CLOSING BBCODE BRACKET. Ffs.
You know, one of those ones like [/B], but instead of B, it will be rage.
NOW, WHO WANTS TO GO INGAME AND FUCKING RAPE SOMETHING?!?

fez, i find that reply strange and i dont get it at all
just rape your toaster or something.
vibevibevibevibevibevibevibe
<33
FUCKING FUCK FUCK.
On another note, WHY HAS NO-ONE FUCKING POSTED IN MY XKCD THREAD?!?
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
And still, n0-one has posted after me.
Fucking shit fuck faces.
Ima go play a game.
Last edited by Fezch; Dec 1, 2009 at 09:08 PM.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
What a (word i wont use inserted here), he just spent the entire time with krook who left the clan due to hoppers, then he fucking hops. Hippocrittical douchebag, if he wants to leave the clan he is going to be no better than the last couple of douches who left straight after joining, no matter how long he's been here. Same goes for KROOK who also hopped because of hoppers, does this seem fucking retarded to you? It does to me.
Shit month? My condonlances to your freind and aunt, the worst that has happened to me really in my life is not having the courage to ask out this girl i really like.
Originally Posted by coloo View Post
Shit month? My condonlances to your freind and aunt, the worst that has happened to me really in my life is not having the courage to ask out this girl i really like.

just do it! if she says no, tell her that you can play in an old dark house in the woods all by yourself.
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.