Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Fezch View Post
I know you didn't. I don't know what is wrong with me, but him coming on to the forums just really pissed the fucking shit out of me.

I understand. Everybody has their moments. He'll be back at black belt, so we can get him then.
XKCD
Has anyone ever heard of this site?
I have been going onto it every day for quite a while now. Sometimes the comics are funny, and some I don't understand.
http://xkcd.com/

Sometimes, when i am bored, I just keep hitting Random. There can be ones that I just crack up over, and they really lighten up my day.

Examples:

Edit: Also, who here has facebook?
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Hopefully veb will be on at that time, and I can persuade him to ban the little fuckhead. (Again, no offence)
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Another. Made me lol.
Hopefully veb will be on at that time, and I can persuade him to ban the little fuckhead. (Again, no offence)

dude, srsly whats your prob, calm down
he said hell stay away. he looks up to you man ! dont crush him
vibevibevibevibevibevibevibe
<33
It's just so fucking... ARRR!
[rage mode=987654321234567809876543234567890]
AND UNTIL I SAY THE CLOSING FUCKING BRACKET, I WON'T FUCKING STOP.
EDIT: I FUCKING DARE SOMEONE TO POST. FEEL MY FUCKING WRATH!
It's just so fucking... ARRR!
[rage mode=987654321234567809876543234567890]
AND UNTIL I SAY THE CLOSING FUCKING BRACKET, I WON'T FUCKING STOP.
EDIT: I FUCKING DARE SOMEONE TO POST. FEEL MY FUCKING WRATH!

you used a closing bracket
vibevibevibevibevibevibevibe
<33
A CLOSING BBCODE BRACKET. Ffs.
You know, one of those ones like [/B], but instead of B, it will be rage.
NOW, WHO WANTS TO GO INGAME AND FUCKING RAPE SOMETHING?!?