Toribash
So I have exactly one month to go from Plat V 84 points to Diamond V. Do you guys think that's possible?

Edit: And what the hell does this mean? Don't tell me they will give out Champ Riven codes at world finals...Please.
Last edited by Kristis133; Oct 10, 2014 at 08:51 AM.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Originally Posted by Dothgar View Post
dat singed splash tho

lol ikr. his face seems so squished
R.I.P DOG
Ryan will be remembered.
im actually really hoping they do... dumbasses who bought her for 200$ expecting her to never be obtainable again should be taught a lesson
Tor1g0d embodied as a noob. Hey, atleast i'm back and nice!
Is it sad I would want the cloak more than the skin codes? :s I mean, I already have 2 out of the 3 championship skins and will just buy the last one anyways, and I have no interest in the fnatic skins, and it's a fucking cloak .-.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
If the cloak looks good, I'm just going to buy one off the internet after WC. Somebody is bound to sell one, and it shouldn't be too unreasonable in cost. I hope :s inb4 $100 cloak
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
PBE Update

More New Splash Art

Rumble

Shaco

In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.