Toribash
NA making it to the finals? No matter how you look at it, it was laughibly unlikely from the getgo. NA is looking better, but they still need to grow if they want a chance to compete. The culture of e-sports in China and Korea are leaps and bounds ahead of most Western countries, and that lack of development severely cripples the region.

To be honest, I'm upset at the ruling prohibiting teams from other regions participating in non-native regions because that type of transfer is the quickest way to boost the competitivness of the region's talent. There's no sense sending an underdeveloped region routinely into Worlds if their region gets incubated from outside competition until when it matters. At the very least, greater amounts of cross-regional tournaments during the regular season would be good.

As s3 showed us, dominating a region isn't necessarily a sign of team strength, but of region weakness. The injection of foreign talent into NA this season made this LCS the most competitive to date, and it correlates with us performing better than we have the last two seasons. Therefore, anything which continues to expose our talent to foreign talent can only serve to grow our region by creating a viable litmus test for our region's development.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
I would hope so. TSM may have won NA LCS but they're not as prepared especially since they're going against White.

If C9 somehow makes it to the finals, I'll be happy.

Both TSM and C9 played their quarterfinals. And as kat said.

Spoiler omg!

<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Yeah, it would take a miracle for NA to get in the Finals. It's just that Korean teams are all that's left now and I don't want a Samsung skin Q-Q
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Been with Samsung blue since season 3 finals (icon and everything). Hope they have it in the bag.

TSM game

Last edited by ed; Oct 5, 2014 at 12:27 AM.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Not me

Why does it seems that no one wants to play against you when you have 500+ Susan stacks at 20 mins? Makes me feel sad

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Ive started messing around offline with bots. Feels much more relaxed then having people screaming in my face.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Leaf View Post
Why does it seems that no one wants to play against you when you have 500+ Susan stacks at 20 mins? Makes me feel sad

ikr farm all game just to be treated like an ebola infectee
Tor1g0d embodied as a noob. Hey, atleast i'm back and nice!