TORIBASH has gotten boring.
I think I might start to retire
7years in toribash and I might quit
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
Nice 777 posts gangsta

Also yes, I agree with you. TB is getting so boring, but I still active a bit in those forums.

And guys. does any of you know any online game that we can play? Please no online games (that have pings) because my ping is too high here. It's 300-500 I don't know why... last few months it was 100..
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Originally Posted by xxGangstaxx View Post
TORIBASH has gotten boring.
I think I might start to retire
7years in toribash and I might quit

you just gotta find something interesting about it buddy.
Originally Posted by patrickooo View Post
Nice 777 posts gangsta

Also yes, I agree with you. TB is getting so boring, but I still active a bit in those forums.

And guys. does any of you know any online game that we can play? Please no online games (that have pings) because my ping is too high here. It's 300-500 I don't know why... last few months it was 100..

I like it or bad because the forms are cool. I don't know if the game's getting old but I still kind of like it's pretty cool.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
i dont really hate you but when i was Clan Commanders i was gone for 3 months and they kicked me to Clan Commanders then when you become Clan Commanders and your gone for 6 months no one says jack but i was gone for hafe and every one was yelling at me
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐Emoneyocean

Emoney - I'm sorry that happened to you. No hard feelings?

Fluttershy - How've you been?

I'm glad to see the clan is still in good shape! Whats new around here? I finally got my new laptop, it runs toribash like a dream <33. But I can't connect to the multiplayer servers for some reason.
Welcome back EmoTeal, good to see you here again.

And congrats about your new laptop, lol. Toribash working real perfect is a cool thing, but not connecting to any multiplayer server isn't a cool thing because there's no meaning for toribash without being on mutiplayer.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █