9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Old accounts with qi
Anyone got old toribash accounts they dont use anymore with nothing but qi, Ill happily take these accounts off your hands XD. If you do want to give me an old account i will Make sure i repay you someway when i get some money or the next time Im thinking about ranks. (no that doesnt mean if you give me an account your destined for overseer) This is not beggin either, If you have an old account with qi at least over 1000 and dont want it ill take it, if you dont. Dw about it.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Belt and qi: 3rd dan 3100qi
GMT: +2
Your Strongest Mod: Wushu
Self Description: I'm 16years old guy from Finland. I chill out at free time, but I can't do it all the time, so I spend a bit time playing toribash.
Past Clans:Omega, I left because I didn't like that clan.
Are you active on forums? Not very - like 4/5posts/week
If Possible post a screenshot of your Toribash guy: I don't have any. DL me if you want to see it.
And 3 of your best MP replays: Sorry, but I deleted all my replays.
Lol. Thanks for the offer but Im only really looking for accounts around 700-800 qi +
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
hkp - well, maybe I'll make some beginner tutorials
maybe even a school
i will tell you all if i do

grayve - it's ok, not the best
what is up with you and your goatees, I mean, seriously, almost every head you do has one
also, what is the squiggle on the side supposed to be
overall 7/10
GIMP IS A PIMP!
The most intresting character until now, was Peach made by Sicks... Nice conflict ^^ I'll make he appear fight other demon. His story is like this: He was a Demon, but he got banned from the UnderWorld... He wasn't accepted in OverWorld also... So he got lonely. But he saw that the earth was diyng. Hungry, money, selfish and other stuff was opening a portal to the UnderWorld! So his objective is to let the gate closed. (That's the Kid Heroes story, and I found a place for him ^^). Peach real name can be Arrankarro-Oni... He's like Shadow The Headhog in Sonic story. WHat you think sicks?

#TribeOn
maybe, we could open a clan texture shop
(i probably just asking because I'm good at texturing, but oh well)

also, do we have a clan vid, if not we should make one
maybe if we have enough replays then we could open a shop, shop, that sells real dvds

I have sony dvd architect that lets me make dvds

we could put in tutorials, tips, and replays, that way, this clan could earn some real money (if anybody has a paypal account and is willing to ship out dvds)

could use that money to get more tc, or give prizes out to members such as boosters, or tori prime

just a few ideas floating around me noggin
GIMP IS A PIMP!
ok, i'll try it

(what quality head do you have, 128, 256, 512?)
Last edited by vexon459; Jan 20, 2010 at 09:38 PM.
GIMP IS A PIMP!