Toribash
Originally Posted by shook View Post
Don't forget the landmine in between them!!!

That is no land mind, it's the Angry Eel travelling underground. Of course, it is a common mistake, but it can lead to your demise!
I'd rather step on a land mind than JAMES. The land mind will just blow your mind, while JAMES lasers your face off!!!
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Plus you can survive a landmine if you're lucky, and jsut get your foot or feet torn off. With James, well, shit gets down.

Speaking of him, did you finish that masterful picture?
Originally Posted by Zalmoxis View Post
Plus you can survive a landmine if you're lucky, and jsut get your foot or feet torn off.

I think we should test this theory
Originally Posted by smoggy View Post
Guys,you so busy?U can't revive applies?

There is this one guy who can do the resurrection spell, but he's not here and nobody else knows it. Damn healers are never there when you need them...
Note that THERE ARE OTHER RECRUITERS THAN ME. GET OFF YOUR ASSES AND PROVE YOURSELF WORTHY OF THE TITLE. I'm probably the worst guy to make reviews here, I have all these other things* going, and my Toribash is being stupid and unwanting to open replays directly from the browser. And I'm horribly outdated in my replay database.

Also, be patient, smoggy. Skyrim just got released (and holy shit what an amazing game), and people might even have lives next to that. Or maybe they're just LAZY BUTTS WHO NEED TO GET OFF THEIR LAZY BUTTS.

* Skyrim, Cortex Command modding, potentially gamedev'ing, Skyrim, university, potentially pixel art, staring blankly into space and Skyrim. And basic life functions. I need my daily staring.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol