Toribash
Yeah that is a good idea, can’t wait to see the wars flowing.
"We cannot tear out a single page of our life, but we can throw the whole book in the fire"
@everyone!!!

About the warlord in different gmt's:Please everyone send your gmt to me in pm , if wanna be warlord.We need 4 warlords 2 in gmt- and 2 in gmt+. I will test you.Please dont send your gmt if you dont have enought time for wars.
Charism I’ll be one of the warlords, want me to still send you my gmt.
"We cannot tear out a single page of our life, but we can throw the whole book in the fire"
Originally Posted by Zalf View Post
Charism I’ll be one of the warlords, want me to still send you my gmt.

No need warlords pm.
We just need active warlords.I will put back the inactive warlords to simple members later
Ah alright, I should be on a lot more for the next little bit, pretty sure I’m going to be grounded when I get home. So I’ll have a lot of time to play.
Originally Posted by Zwar View Post
cool we have a lot of spots left too

Yeah
-----
Originally Posted by Zalf View Post
Ah alright, I should be on a lot more for the next little bit, pretty sure I’m going to be grounded when I get home. So I’ll have a lot of time to play.

Nice to hear this Zalf
Last edited by NOTITLE; Sep 28, 2017 at 05:18 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I’ll will be on in about 4 hours, still in school atm. But how is everyone doing today?