Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Clan Application.
Hi, my name is D3athd3mon, otherwise known as Don by close friends, and I'm here to do the obvious, and apply for Nitro.

First, General Information. I go by many things. D3ath, D3mon, D3, DD, Don, Donny(pls no), Son, Noob, fucking twat, etc. Those, you'll mainly see people refer to me as Don as you get to know me. I'm 15 years old, aspiring to become a computer programmer. I have four siblings, and it usually sparks very intriguing conversations on Skype.. but that's besides the point. Another important piece of information would be that my GMT is -4 EDT, soon to be -5 EST, and I live on the east coast of the United States.

Yeah Yeah, but why are you better than anyone else?

That comes onto my next topic, which is Toribash Information.

First and foremost, my Player-card.

D3athD3mon

I have been playing Toribash for a long time, coming up to about 5 years this coming summer. I've been part of many clans, some being Chaotic (Leader), iCoF (Co-Leader), Godly (Recruiter), THme (Member), Mage (Member), and so on. That being said, I have a vast amount of experience in clans, as far as warring, managing a forum, members, maintaining activity, finding members, etc. In terms of activity, I'm on nearly everyday (What a scrub right? No life.), and that being said my forum is open nearly the entire time I'm in-game, that being if I'm marketing, chilling in threads, or applying/requesting various other things. If needed, I also have IRC at the ready just in case.

ABD is my passion, and I play it nearly all the time I'm on the game. I'm also quite found of Wushu and the variants, and mods like Taekkyon and Erthtk.

So? Why you?

Well, seeing as I have quite the experience with clans, I can not only be a great help with wars, but helping the clan better itself as a whole. Being great with forums, and being a good in-game member has it's advantages.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Other small notes about me, is that I have a serious betting problem. It's pretty.. bad. I can go from 70k to 0 in a day's work.

My money management skill is as effective as a car with no wheels.. it isn't.

But, that concludes my application, I don't have much else to speak about. I appreciate anyone who read this to the end, and I hope to get a reply soon.

^
Supposed to be the image, I don't know if It worked, so here's the imgur link. http://imgur.com/LsA4Vzv
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
i likes it!
any one else input?
-----
just to point this out, d3athd3mon will be the last person we are accepting for a while we have an abundance of members so unless some people quit or are kicked we will stop accepting applications.
Last edited by Day; Mar 8, 2015 at 02:30 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Hio! Now before I make this application, I want to say thanks for letting me fight with you guys yesterday and for giving me a chance to apply for this epic clan. After all the searching, I feel I've finally found the clan I can fit into and I hope you all feel the same. Thanks for taking the time to read this. Here we go

(Day you promised that you would consider if this was a damn good app!!! :->)

I guess I'll introduce myself first. I'm BeanSprout, also known by friends as Gustavo Rangel. I make dubstep for the Monstercat Society under the name of NitroFun (coincidence?). I love parkour, EDM, snowboarding, and Videogames. I've been part of 2 clans I guess. I was an old leader of Godly, and I was part of le for about four days until I was kicked for making single posts on chat when posts were suppose to be...bigger. Other then that, I got a pretty empty slate.

Now on to stuff that actually matters:

I want to join Nitro because you guys(and gals) are a pretty nice bunch. The fact that you let me fight with you, chat casually, and even encouraged me to apply at some point, shows that you care about having fun just as much as you do about being a great clan. I like that!
Another reason I was interested in this clan was, I admit, the rank of the clan. However, I didn't join for bragging rights. As an old leader myself, I'm familiar with what it takes to lead a successful clan. Leadership, activity, creativity, personality, influence, authority. I was kinda interested to see how things work around here, so that's another reason I felt the need to join.
My final reason? I want to be able to fight with highly skilled gamers with versatile palates and tons of experience. This will help me become a better gamer overall and I'm hoping that I can grow into a exceptional Toribasher.

Now, what does Nitro get in return?

Let's start off with a little battle background check. Compared to most skilled gamers, I'm a noob. With about only a year of gaming, I still have a lot to learn. I am a black belt. Although I have two alts (BilboopX-Blue belt/1uP2-Orange Belt), black belt is as high as I got and as experienced as I am. Don't let my belt fool you though. My fighting abilities and ability to adapt to new mods and enemies earns me a spot above where I am. I'm a decent grappler and I love ABD with all my heart. I'm good at most reg-grav mods, but when you get to mods like mushu and taekkyon, it's like rolling a dice. In other words, I need practice :P
As for my activity, I'm not in the no-life scale, but I do play with a passion. When I'm not busy, I can play about 2-5 hours on the weekend, while I can play about 1 hour per weekday. I rate it about a 7 on the activity scale. As for forum posting, I'm in the forumite rating. 10/10 because I'm always checking up on forums via phone and reading PMs. In fact, I'm typing this application up one my phone because I'm so pro!
Last but not least, I can offer loyalty and as a respectful gamer and person, friendship. I treat everyone with respect, whether winning or losing.
I'm that type of guy who loves to crack jokes and just wants to play Toribash. I keep my promises, and I mean what I say. I'm also honest, so if I see something wrong, I won't think twice before letting you know. Of course, I can be serious if I need too and maturity is not an issue to me.
As for the loyalty part, I will not leave the clan until no one is left. I will always be in Nitro. I hate clan hoppers and I hate hopping clans. If you let me, I'm here to stay.

Whew! Well I guess I'm done here. Once again, thanks for taking the time to read my application and I hope you will consider this request. PEACE OUT!

...Surely you have more productive things to do then read my stupid signature...[TA]|[TF]
oh i said make a good application and you did! ingame test time
BTW i made an exception for bean cause he was in the process of making an application when i said we would stop so yeh he gets a pass
NOW we stop accepting applicants.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Ok Day,

I will be in game (hopefully) in about 30minutes or less. Currently cleaning my bathroom and you know how long that takes :S
...Surely you have more productive things to do then read my stupid signature...[TA]|[TF]
Wow, awesome application. By the way, Nitro Fun- New Game was one of our first songs we were going to use for the clan video XD. Welcome to the clan c:
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays