Ranking
I have mastered the art of being a lurker in my own clans forum. Also, (at least) the first year of being in Parrot, I didn't really know how to English.
-----
Because I was 12 and already had a second language. Damn me to hell, for I never forget walking home from school with my mom, asking her what 69 is (courtesy of Godo69/skulfuk). I can not make this up. Well, I can, but I'm not, and it still hurts...

Fun fact: I was foruming with Moop and Skul while they discussed in a mediocre amount of detail how one of them liked 69, while the other preffered getting sucked in more of a one-sided exchange of services, before I had ever had a cup of coffee, watched Star Wars, or killed a beast with my own hands. Parrot was a part of moi childhood and sex ed, and now I'm sad. Well, the 200th post couldn't be the normal shitposting I do (if it even counts as the 200th when I post twice in a row)...
-----
Seems like it didn't
-----
mfw I get an out of place flashback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPll...youtu.be&t=38s
Last edited by liaxo; Sep 2, 2014 at 03:51 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn
Oh you really used to ask her what 69 means ? Hmm I wonder how she used to react or answer :/ You... Oh but wait... I'm sure she didn't know neither. Specially if she's not American. :|
Where are you from liaxo ? And what is your mother language ? I guess you're from South Africa ? I think I read that once.
200th post here we go.

I only asked her once what it was, and she knew and told me :s she didn't really specify, but it involved sweaty, naked bodies and crotches in faces.
She has lived in the US and Canada, but I'd rather not think about her source of this particular information.

My mother language(s) were Norwegian and Spanish, as I lived in Cuba speaking Norwegian at home, and Spanish everywhere else from when I was 1 to 6 yo, but now I live in Norway and speak Portuguese a tad better than Spanish, so Norwegian is probably my mother language.

As to where I'm from, I'm a dirty, chocolate colored, bastard mix with only one grandparent from only one country (South Africa is not one of them though, might be Sierra Leone you remember). It's my uncle I get most of my culture from though (and le 5th language, the widely spoken Hatxã Kuĩ). He's not my biological uncle, but he's closer than any other I have, and partially the reason I have a stick through my nose, bone through my ears, and feathers round my neck. Glorious.
Last edited by liaxo; Sep 3, 2014 at 01:41 AM. Reason: Ain't gonna ellaborate diddly squat
[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn
somone please get this guy a medal :o
skul, make him a special achievement medal for forums
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Gratz liaxo, I'm so proud of you.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation