Toribash
View Poll Results: do you want [Bleu]Matt76 quit?
do you want Matt76 quit??
6 Votes / 75.00%
do you want Matt76 stay??
3 Votes / 37.50%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

To graduate, I order you to piss off Virtue and Enzu. So much so that Virtue gives you lessons in English and Enzu keeps kicking you off the server. And also, be good at Aikido. And, you should have stuff. And, you should be liked by everyone. And, video chat with Hampa. And, go on Omegle and masturbate.
Originally Posted by Jafri246 View Post
To graduate, I order you to piss off Virtue and Enzu. So much so that Virtue gives you lessons in English and Enzu keeps kicking you off the server. And also, be good at Aikido. And, you should have stuff. And, you should be liked by everyone. And, video chat with Hampa. And, go on Omegle and masturbate.

Like dude......wtf?

click here

[BLEU] The Trash Bin
So yea basically what the title says, any non-related or really silly posts/threads will be merged into this thread. Although if the thread/post goes over the edge it will still be deleted as usual.

The primary threads that will be merged into here are those "OMG I WANNA JOIN" threads. Posts that will be merged into here include begging and other such retarded posts. So yea this is basically a thread of things not to do. Thought this would be better than deleting them all because then people don't learn.

Also if supalolcat and virtue could post there ideas\opinions on this thread that would be helpful. (If your a supervisor and have something important to say or got a good idea feel free to pm me)

Ok so thats it.
Last edited by Virtue; May 4, 2011 at 11:42 AM.
Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do
lol fgt.

edit: good example for you kids though. Thats a perfect example of what not to do :P
Last edited by AgentP; Apr 29, 2011 at 05:36 PM.
Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do
You're taking this a little far Jafri, don't you think?
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[m]

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot