Toribash
View Poll Results: Winner of woc1! (If you vote for yourself, you will be disqualifird.)
sushiman4
3 Votes / 33.33%
floop78
2 Votes / 22.22%
n8t
1 Votes / 11.11%
arbalest
3 Votes / 33.33%
wolf257, (if wins, first prize goes to second place, and so on)
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Nope I dont feel homo dude your girl friend is hot lol =D
I have items you have TC- Lets Haggle..... |TMA|PSY|TNT|AU|
Interesting.
It has come to my attention that several people here don't think of me as a leader. Why is this? Please, give your reasons...

An angry Phoenix.
I am no Devil, but I am certainly no Angel.
[invade]
Alright, so I know I'm not a wicked member, and I know I don't have any say in anything, but I don't think it's right that some random guy from a different clan is running wicked like he owns the place.
That's just plain bullshit. Phoenix is a fine leader, and you guys should see him as that. I don't know why you guys are supporting this rappunk guy if you already have someone in charge.
Seriously, get in shape guys, you don't need someone outside of your clan to tell you what do. Organize yourselves by yourself, it'll make you look more powerful and less weak.
Come on guys, really want this clan to prosper.

-Fluffs
[/invade]
Fuck.
I have so many reasons from inside meh that I just wanna spew onto this, but thinking to myself that it's just a game, and that this is becomeing too dramatic and it's makeing this a 'lil un'enjoyable to just ramble on 'bout reasons why I should share my comments about this, I will keep my whole list of comments to myself... Last thing I want on this game is to get caught up in some dramatic stuff in this, were it'll make this game less enjoyable. Heck, I even felt stupid just replying in this...
You see, I'm not telling the clan what to do nor do I go around acting like I own the place. I'm simply here working for the clan to make sure that it's professional and does well among the other clans. We've already gone through these issues before and if you were around when all of this happened, then you'll already know the various points I've made. You've also gone under the incorrect assumption that I do not want Phoenix also Leading. I personally think he is a good leader, and I appreciate his support with the clan just as he appreciates mine. Rather than trying to do leadership toss-ups, it'd be much better to sort out and concern ourselves with the issues as to why unsaid people think he isn't a good leader. Once we know these issues, we can then look to find a solution and work towards a better functioning clan. So, let's work towards a better functioning clan, and see what things people think need to be sorted out aye? That's probably the best approach to this situation because I can imagine that doing leadership toss-ups and all these other things would be quite damaging.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Well for sure only one of you can be co ldr for now.... But really I hae not seen much difference in either of you; The only thiing you have done rap is made us stay on topic lol which is good but hey it can only take you so far =D .... But I do but its only because I have known rap longerand he likes to watch tosh.0.

Truly I dont know who should lead the clan but I have known rap for a while even though he probably dont remember me =D I remember him in his noob days.... But he likes tosho.0 this is why he is kinda a nice guy to me
Sure, I've improved the forum, but I do believe I've also given other clans a professional outlook on us. Not only that, but with my experience, I know how to solve any problems that come up, etcetera etcetera. I've already stated my qualifications. Also, I've never heard of Tosh.0 at all. Also, my "noob days" were about a year before you even joined xP Perhaps if you can prove to me that you somehow did know me, then I might believe you, but I'm not sure. I try to be fair and kind to everyone. Also, let's not do leadership toss-ups. We're not going to bicker about who leads this clan. P0pcorn is leading, and Phoenix and I will lead alongside him. What we are addressing is why people have been thinking that Phoenix shouldn't lead. Let's get those issues sorted out and work towards a good solution.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Fluff: Rappunk has not done anything that has made me mad yet. Therefore there is nothing wrong with him.

Phoenix: Why does it matter that bad if people see you as leader or not?
-----
And tosh.o is amazing.
Last edited by Pusseh; Aug 31, 2011 at 11:56 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Oh lol pheonix nothings wrong with the way you lead some people just hate on you and want your position =D
@pusseh; For the simple reason that i like to be at least recognized for something. When im not even recognized as a leader it pains me, as it should anyone.
-----
And @kaiokay: coldr means together (multiple). Not two. In our case, we have three coleaders. That is, three ldrs who lead together. , me, p0p, and rapp.
Last edited by PhoenixWing; Aug 31, 2011 at 02:35 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I am no Devil, but I am certainly no Angel.