Toribash
i found this fantastic collection of "north korean anti american propaganda art"

http://theoriens.com/anti-american-p...m-north-korea/

im so jealous on thees artists who has such strong messages to come wht and even better NO doubts, lol
[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"
nice find bud, some of those are hilarious. Hamering a nail into a persons head with an axe lol. And the smug ass look on that one guy watching the others saw a persons head off. I like the resemblance to how nazi's are depicted aswell as the desaturated colours used on them in contrast to the bright vibrance of the villagers.
[GATA Elite #2][PigeonHive]Ldr's
-=[Shop]=-
how old is she ?

i love the fact that all propaganda are the same even tho the regimes behind it are lifelong enemies, opposites and hate eachother allso because of the other sides propaganda, lol !

"theres nothing kind about mankind"
_tom waits
[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"
*whistles while looking in the other direction*

_the proud OMEGA way !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You might want to explain what you´re doing, next time you post.
Also, [Invade] is required.
~FC
Last edited by fcpavao; Mar 13, 2010 at 01:06 PM.