Toribash
Originally Posted by daxter99 View Post
Ironic my mom gave me wine , and last year my dad gave me a beer , I don't wanna know what I will get next year.
And happy old year.

Moonshine!!
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

I am back and happy new years guys
sorry i was late, it was a sicko party ever
and at last i can buy me a 1 room apartment,i'll stay the from today on. And my girlfriend want to stay at my house for a month
Last edited by Trice; Jan 2, 2013 at 09:15 AM.
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Wait, wtf? You're 15 and you can buy apartments? Sleeping over with your girlfriend for a month? Your hanging machine is going to be reeed, if you know what I mean ;)
Also, glad to have you back
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
i have my own deposit
and my parents is rich+fool enough to give me a high allowance for each week
and not full apartment only 1 room with half price because i know the owner of the apartment
"0h no" -Trice
OMG your parents are rich? And still yet they argue with their son? Bad...Hope you have a great life, study so you don't need to be a dependent of your family,
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
new year new home yippie
all i was worried is about my left eye...everyone in Extreme perhaps remember that i have artificial eyes due to accident
and i need yearly check up,and the price to do check up is really expensive
i don't know that i was lucky or unlucky person
i am lucky to eat my girlfriends cooking for a month
and
i am unlucky that i don't know how to get money for my check up
Last edited by Trice; Jan 2, 2013 at 03:14 PM.
"0h no" -Trice
Originally Posted by Tricerafi View Post
i am lucky to eat my girlfriends cooking for a month

Aww yeah
Also, really sorry about your left eye, didn't know about it...and getting quick money is never a easy job...But well, part-time could do, but I think Elettor doesn't realize how expensive medical treatment is in a country like we were grown.
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
Trust me, I know the price of everything.. I have very bad experiences... health is the most valuable thing in life.
Btw, you are sick dude!

Edit: I'm sorry for your eye too mate, you're surely having a hard time with it!
Last edited by Elettor; Jan 3, 2013 at 02:01 AM.
Paint me like your french girls