Toribash
Well there are two sides two sides every argument and each out to prove their own point. Even if they don't make any sense at all. Although i don't agree with that at all either it seems pretty redundant and asking to be scammed.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
In my case of dreaming, it's based on what I want and what happened (I mean experienced) or what I saw in real world.. my dream is twisting them..
and my dream is more likely about "what will happen" than "what happened"..

and Twin, cheers for you..
you're right, but it's not "not thinking", but "not over-think" ...

I had been over-thinking in my school days, so I only enjoyed it a bit..
I'm NOT Noob
Originally Posted by AzureMage View Post
I couldn't if i wanted to, i dream once mauve twice a month if I'm lucky sometimes no dreams for months at a time, so i hardly would be considered a valuable let alone reliable test subject.

I don't dream at all.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
When it comes to dreaming, I dream completely randomly. It's like I'm dreaming of my own life in a parallel universe, where things that happen there, don't happen in this world. I'm also trying to learn to lucid dream (google it if you don't know what it means) as it seems pretty interesting, but I can't seem to get the hang of it.
Yeah, it needs perseverance to do lucid dream, I've had once where I'm totally conscious and control although it's not long and unstable..
I never had one again after that, but I know why.. I don't dream recall enough and hardly keep my dream in a journal..
I'm NOT Noob
Originally Posted by bjdjking View Post
When it comes to dreaming, I dream completely randomly. It's like I'm dreaming of my own life in a parallel universe, where things that happen there, don't happen in this world. I'm also trying to learn to lucid dream (google it if you don't know what it means) as it seems pretty interesting, but I can't seem to get the hang of it.

I tried to learn to lucid dream as well... it happened once and the side effects were, inconvenient--to say the least. I suppose the one lucid dream used up all my dream juice, because after it happened I didn't dream again (regular dream, not lucid) for another six months. Since then I haven't had the gall to try it again :T
Originally Posted by Exvenator View Post
and my dream is more likely about "what will happen" than "what happened"..

and Twin, cheers for you..
you're right, but it's not "not thinking", but "not over-think" ...
I had been over-thinking in my school days, so I only enjoyed it a bit..

So your dreams are more like prophecies? Foresight is wonderful.

Ehh, I guess both could be used, depending on who you ask.
Is is cool for me to post here guys?
[SIGPIC][/IMG][/SIGPIC]
Dobby<3||Hours<3||Pr0ne<3||Quest||Zetoxiik<3||DemonBurn<3||Jisse<3

Woooot