Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Timeenator View Post
Oblivion
Our solitary confinement rooms are VERY accommodating.

My vote goes to this one, assuming that I can't vote for my own suggestion.
Seems to be alright. As long as we maintain a good spread throughout, there shouldn't be any problems.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Yes you can. This is a democracy, last I checked. American Presidential candidates can vote for themselves.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Originally Posted by TribalD86 View Post
What is everyones plans for the summer?

Most likely, trying to avoid exposure to sunlight.
-----
7 × 13 = 28.
Well since we are doing Abbot and Costello.. i will just go old fashioned and most famous with...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sShMA85pv8M
“Resignation is what kills people. Once they've rejected resignation, humans gain the privilege of making humanity their footpath.”
Hopeful Clan Picture
First off, i'm sorry I haven't posted in a while. I have been more preoccupied with my schoolwork.

Second off, I have worked hard on this snapshot of my tori. It took me hours to get the right angle, get the right position, look online on how to hide all the text, find the right shader to fit the theme, get my tori's pose just right, and just trying to figure out how to post this with an image. I was hoping that maybe this could be one of the clan's title pictures to represent the clan's determination and reason to be feared.

Third off, please tell me what your decision is, what you think of it, and I hope you like it.

Thank you for advise and your constructive criticism. I plan on staying Loyal to them an therefor cannot be in you clan thanks for considering me though.
As can Australian Parliamentary Members.
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
Looking very good, If possible could we have a draft of the positions where members will sit? We can probably work it out as a group on the Skype chat.
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
[Meta]game Gallery
Thread for displaying, discussing, and critiquing original art, music, creative writing, et cetera, which you've made.
Last edited by Wight; May 19, 2013 at 07:20 AM.