Toribash
Jackerfx, please be honest with us, it's not wrong to use c/p aslong you tell it.

Did you just c/p the feet or did you c/p the rest too, keep in mind, its not wrong to cp
I used cp for the rest too like the hands, I altered the legs and blend it in to make the hands look the way the look.
Last edited by JackerFx; Apr 8, 2013 at 11:20 PM.

Can someone here make me a damn sexy ass Pokémon Pikachu head? I've been wanting one for a while. :] If it's not too much trouble, I'd pay like 7k for it. :v
JollyRogers
Sparky is a 317 pound Hump-Back Whale
Originally Posted by JackerFx View Post
I'll see what I can do for you ^^

Thanks.
JollyRogers
Question what type of program you guys use to make your art?

I'm pretty bad at it... But I use gimp.
JollyRogers
Question what type of program you guys use to make your art?

Etch-a-sketch is definitely the most accurate tool for high resolution imagery.
I R IRONMAN
I'm going to be selling my last 2 quality head, just wanting to check if any JollyRoger members are interested in them.
Here they are

Monoib head

Alphasonik head

Edit: well I'm going to make a thread about it, Jr members get priority over other members and will be able to buy them for a much cheaper price. I don't expect them to go straight, if you're interested hit me up with a pm and we will be able to work things out
Last edited by McBurger; Apr 13, 2013 at 03:03 PM.
Originally Posted by McBurger View Post
I'm going to be selling my last 2 quality head, just wanting to check if any JollyRoger members are interested in them.
Here they are

Monoib head

Alphasonik head

Edit: well I'm going to make a thread about it, Jr members get priority over other members and will be able to buy them for a much cheaper price. I don't expect them to go straight, if you're interested hit me up with a pm and we will be able to work things out

How much are they? :>
JollyRogers