Toribash
NO to that guy also Razor you didnt make that sig and avvy :3
I will devastate your pooder.
Hello, I want to join, yay!
I'm black belt - i like black, it' sooo deep, yah. My awesome gaper: http://img233.imageshack.us/i/asumgaper.jpg/

I started with toribash 3 years ago, but when I was blue belt i gived up... Just forget. And now i'm back <some orchestra music>.

I am average in almost all mods... Just like to full improv. Yah!

50% win and 50% lose. Three draws. My awesome gaper: http://img233.imageshack.us/i/asumgaper.jpg

I'm not so good in english so there could be some grammar shitty errors.

And I'm 18 - that's the reason why i want to join C3 (some guys had more stupid reasons so blahblahblah).

I am naive... And hoping that you let me in... Goodbye.
Last edited by Trewnek; Apr 24, 2011 at 03:03 PM.
Originally Posted by GHOST View Post
NO to that guy also Razor you didnt make that sig and avvy :3

Yeah no, Google for my sig and my avvy got on deviant art :3

Originally Posted by Trewnek View Post
Hello, I want to join, yay!
I'm black belt - i like black, it' sooo deep, yah. My awesome gaper: http://img233.imageshack.us/i/asumgaper.jpg/

I started with toribash 3 years ago, but when I was blue belt i gived up... Just forget. And now i'm back <some orchestra music>.

I am average in almost all mods... Just like to full improv. Yah!

50% win and 50% lose. Three draws. My awesome gaper: http://img233.imageshack.us/i/asumgaper.jpg

I'm not so good in english so there could be some grammar shitty errors.

And I'm 18 - that's the reason why i want to join C3 (some guys had more stupid reasons so blahblahblah).

I am naive... And hoping that you let me in... Goodbye.

Also No. Due to, no effort on app, and post count.
Fuck, I had a heart attack, Bloob, that was epic.
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.
Hi my name is Harmony in reallife in game:Girlz.

Im 2nd dan black belt.

I started in january 2011.

I like akido judo and i really like wushu but it's a bit hard, and i know how to run=].

I win and loose i dont think any one should care about the ranks if u ask me i think the ranking system is a bit bad.

Im 16 ive been at austrlia for a year and a bit i think im very good at english and ive been at samoa since i was born.
-----
and also I would love to join this clan because its gonna be my first clan all the other clans has failed and c3 sounds cool i looked at some of your post's use sound mature and i think im a very mature person.

I think use should accept me because im loyal i have good sence of humor use can trust me and i can help any one who needs help

I know a person in this clan called lastgod his really nice person he helped me from a person who stole my head texture his the one who found the proof

thx again lastgod=D
-----
And i missed out on something.
sorry i didnt add how much im on today ive been on for 12 hours or more and most other nights im on for 3-4 hours and all hat time im on im on forums and i go on forums on my mobile phone sometimes.
-----
And if u tell me how to post a replay i would im not sure at the minute all i know is you go to go advance and go manage files or something if use tell me how i would plz do i need to know any way
-----
im very srry about this being un organzied it's just that its like 2:30 at night im pretty tierd but bored at same time
Last edited by girlz; Apr 24, 2011 at 06:09 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by girlz View Post
Hi my name is Harmony in reallife in game:Girlz.

Im 2nd dan black belt.

I started in january 2011.

I like akido judo and i really like wushu but it's a bit hard, and i know how to run=].

I win and loose i dont think any one should care about the ranks if u ask me i think the ranking system is a bit bad.

Im 16 ive been at austrlia for a year and a bit i think im very good at english and ive been at samoa since i was born.
-----
and also I would love to join this clan because its gonna be my first clan all the other clans has failed and c3 sounds cool i looked at some of your post's use sound mature and i think im a very mature person.

I think use should accept me because im loyal i have good sence of humor use can trust me and i can help any one who needs help

I know a person in this clan called lastgod his really nice person he helped me from a person who stole my head texture his the one who found the proof

thx again lastgod=D

/me sucks in big breath.
no
Bloob give some constructive criticism not just "no" :L I think he/she really wants in this clan and put effort to the application. Application could've been more well-organized and I haven't really met him in-game so that I had seen his/her skills but.. At this moment neutral from me.