Toribash
Haha, following my foot steps ^^^. Also do you need some replays? I have a few with p0int and stuff.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Regarding Beta: I vote yes. I have lurked enough and evaluated him to the point where I can give him my vote.

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

I know Beta enough to say he can be of use to [eVo]. I could vote "yes", but he owes me a replay edition...

Joking, yes.
Originally Posted by Ninjakid57 View Post
Name: Ninjakid57
About Me: When I wake up, I get dressed for school and my mom or dad drives me. (Not on Saturdays and Sundays) After I'm don'e with that, I go straight to the computer to play Toribash.

thats fucking a lot about him : D
Name: Kotbolt
Belt: 7th dan
Past Clans:Aeon, Flames (dead), Atlantic
What was your previous nicks or former accounts (if any): none
Bought QI?:no never
Clan References (eVo members and Single Allies only... if no one put "none"): dagon, ofCannibis, Shinigamii, Dodekus, Zorath
Modes your good at:Aikido, Taekyon, Kickboxing
Other Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing etc..): Art
GMT: GMT + 1
Player Card:
About yourself:
Why you want to join [eVo]: Because i always liked the people playing in and because i see this clan as one of the best around here.
What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?: Some activity good free Art and a bid skill i hope

Name: Dimebag77
Belt: 5th Dan
Past Clans: War,Exil3, BlindFury, The Company, VnD_Corp.
What was your previous nicks or former accounts (if any): Dime77, Dimebag95, The5thHorseman, Bleux, Slayer1995
(They are never used)
Bought QI?: No never.. faegs....
Clan References (eVo members and Single Allies only... if no one put "none"): Tripstone, OfCannibis
Modes your good at: Aikido mods
Other Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing etc..): Marketing our shop is VnD_Corporations(is no longer will be brought back up soon though. still included in my signature)
GMT: -6
Player Card: Below VV
About yourself: Im Dimebag77, I toke a' tha Ganj (hence the name) I'm a chill dude who likes a challenging Aikido match. I also enjoy things like marketing. When i'm not playing Toribash im either working, chillin with my friends or playin Xbox.
Why you want to join [eVo]: This clan has been around for a long time and is well structured. I rarely see people leave but yet so many want to join. I play matches with you guys every now and then and I always enjoy the matches. This is a clan that has roots and I want some of those roots, shit i'll smoke those roots.
What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?: Some more activity i'm always playing and marketing on the forums, and just a supportive member who wants nothing but the beterment of the clan.

Originally Posted by KOTBOLT View Post
Name: Kotbolt
Belt: 7th dan
Past Clans:Aeon, Flames (dead), Atlantic
What was your previous nicks or former accounts (if any): none
Bought QI?:no never
Clan References (eVo members and Single Allies only... if no one put "none"): dagon, ofCannibis, Shinigamii, Dodekus, Zorath
Modes your good at:Aikido, Taekyon, Kickboxing
Other Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing etc..): Art
GMT: GMT + 1
Player Card:
About yourself:
Why you want to join [eVo]: Because i always liked the people playing in and because i see this clan as one of the best around here.
What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?: Some activity good free Art and a bid skill i hope

Your activity has dropped it seems since last I saw you. Think that needs to be looked at. Also, imo your application could have used more effort. I'm on the fence for this one.

Originally Posted by DimeBag77 View Post
Name: Dimebag77
Belt: 5th Dan
Past Clans: War,Exil3, BlindFury, The Company, VnD_Corp.
What was your previous nicks or former accounts (if any): Dime77, Dimebag95, The5thHorseman, Bleux, Slayer1995
(They are never used)
Bought QI?: No never.. faegs....
Clan References (eVo members and Single Allies only... if no one put "none"): Tripstone, OfCannibis
Modes your good at: Aikido mods
Other Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing etc..): Marketing our shop is VnD_Corporations(is no longer will be brought back up soon though. still included in my signature)
GMT: -6
Player Card: Below VV
About yourself: Im Dimebag77, I toke a' tha Ganj (hence the name) I'm a chill dude who likes a challenging Aikido match. I also enjoy things like marketing. When i'm not playing Toribash im either working, chillin with my friends or playin Xbox.
Why you want to join [eVo]: This clan has been around for a long time and is well structured. I rarely see people leave but yet so many want to join. I play matches with you guys every now and then and I always enjoy the matches. This is a clan that has roots and I want some of those roots, shit i'll smoke those roots.
What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?: Some more activity i'm always playing and marketing on the forums, and just a supportive member who wants nothing but the beterment of the clan.

I somewhat liked this app,especially the roots part haha. I'm sure I've seen you once before though,however,I cant be certain. I shall keep an eye on this and see what the other members have to say.

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂