9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I only hate one guy here at Toribash
His name is lsl, he is a noob, stupid, and he thinks he can took Wittsy from me, no you are wrong, HE IS MINE!

lol, joking. I did not hate somebody at Toribash, well not yet at least.

Wittsy is still mine!
DImebagg77 is a bitch who needs one int the ass he's a racist douchebag scammer that eats shit then dies in a fucking hole of animal feces
Im a squirrel and I'm so awesome that my friend bought me Toriprime.
Originally Posted by hkp326 View Post
Name Of The Character:Hkp
Description:he is a cool black guy and helps ppl everywhere and is in a Ferrari car!
Look:Indian clothes and a laptop in hand!
Power:computer things!
Squad:elite!

ur gonna be the tech guy who builds them power ranger type shits so when teh enemy grows super big some how u send out dem machines so we can form likes voltron! every comic has a tech guy!

P.S. you iz not black cuz u iz Indian
maybe just for you. I must warn you that my pecs are as hard as a rock cuz I can has push ups skillz but yu swim so u iz da shiz and u iz buff so I bow down to you until my hernia is cleared and I can work out again. btw i only weigh like 97 lbs.
I knew not to post but I saw cretor doin it and murm didnt say anything even tho i knew we werent supposed to... monkey see monkey do i guess
btw we need to choose a date and mods not "clan war now" because 1 of the clans may not have people active enough atm :P
Belt: 10th Dan ; Clan: JollyR
Orgs: ORMO, Portugal Organization and T3AL
Belt and qi: -Doesn't matter.
GMT: - I won't tell you this one.
Your Strongest Mod: -I'm weak at all mods.
Self Description: nah
Past Clans: You don't need to know.