Toribash
well when I played with dargon at the euw sever, I had about 150 ping, playable, but hard.

have a try though.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

How about because I have an open mind. lol
Silly Kristis.

I'm able to play on Euw and Oceania, but ping is little bit higher. Still easily playable for me though.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post
Do you guys think I'd have ping if I'd play in NA server from Denmark?

100+ ping for sure. I'd say between 150 and 200.
Originally Posted by ed View Post
well when I played with dargon at the euw sever, I had about 150 ping, playable, but hard.

have a try though.

Does that explain why I lose a lot? Because I get 180 ping here in NA with Clearwire. Imagine if I had a real ISP.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch using Tapatalk 2
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Does that explain why I lose a lot? Because I get 180 ping here in NA with Clearwire. Imagine if I had a real ISP.

not necessarily, but it doesnt help, lol. I'd try to get a new isp if that's the case.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

We're switching to cable internet when we move, fortunately. I just need a computer that can pass 20 fps on LoL with low settings now.

My Replays
That feel when you pull off a 4 buff start.

It feels good being a level 4 j4 smacking a level 1 spider out of the enemy's (read as: my) jungle.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
That feel when you lose an endless lvl 1 team fight.

My Replays
Ok I'm just gonna put something out there, cause I've seen it way too often now.

Please.... PLEASE, for fuck's sake. If you're playing gnar and you're about to die while your rage bar is full, DON'T THINK, just press W and get yourself 650 extra hp instantly, stop waiting for the transformation to come by itself.

Your mini gnar W is a passive, it's never on cooldown, it's practically the no brainer spell to use when you're about to die, USE IT!!

Good?
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.