Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Corey View Post
Yeh, gay for wominz.

hah not what you said the other day..
vibevibevibevibevibevibevibe
<33
Fuck off crazy he's mine!
What head? SHOWZ MEEEE.

and they're 128x128, I usually do bigger but cunt remember other sizes lmao
Originally Posted by CazRules View Post
screw it, its a picture.....and a sentence, i know its cheap as........ a bad motel....(?)
but i dont see the point in it....

anyway, can someone tell me the pass?

also, what kinda..... stuff ... is in the leet chambers?

Only us fully 1336.9 people know whats in the chambers, me fezch, crazy and VERY FEW others know how to enter!
Last edited by Snorlaxen; Nov 29, 2009 at 12:45 PM.
Clan vid idea.
hi all 1336 members, ive got an idea for the clan vid. since Fezch is pretty addicted to matrix, why dont we make a matrix themed video? with some replays with slomo and the sound effects and the names scrolling down in green? (black background) i think it would look epic and it wouldnt really take very long time, and of course we will use songs from the movies.

so, is this a good idea?
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
I'm very active in game but my computer is screwed at the moment so for the last month i haven't been active, also btw this is a retarded reason to leave.
omg that would be epic!!!! it would look very, very cool!
but....hmmm, my idea could just be flushed down the drain, but if we can make the vid the right lenght, do you think we could have ouy own themes? that just gave me another idea, 1336.9 has alot of artistic members, so does anyone think it would be possible to sort of replace the main char in the matrix (i cant remember his name, its like neo or sumthing)with fezch's tori? and we do that with our themes, so if there is a fight scene, we replace enemies with lots of ukes, and own them all? or would that make it look overdone?
Something about busses:D
*SigPic*