Toribash
Played Azir as a support. Dumb bitch Draven keeps walking into my spears. Backs 5 times in 10 minutes.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Is anyone else having issues with the firewall error? I'm getting it on a daily basis now and I've completely stopped playing because of it.

It's just completely random, one game I join with no problem, the next procs the firewall error. And when that happens, nothing can make me connect to that game, no router reset, no computer reset, firewall is completely shut down along with the anti virus. It's getting pretty frustrating.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

I wish Riot would fix the EU servers. seriously are their meeting like this "what should we do for people?" "Fix a server that keeps crashing?" "We could draw some stuff instead?" "yeah drawing win, new renekton splash art it is."
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Well to be fair, the art guys work on the art, the server guys work on the server stuff. They have different fields.

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
MegaCash, play league with me..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
MegaCash, play league with me..

Not home, probably when I get back

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
And to be fair to the server guys, Western Europe is a hodge podge of different countries and ISPs, along with no good central location for the main servers, and varying degrees of infrastructure in place.

And server hosting is expensive with a nightmarish level of problems that ramps up exponentially as traffic gets larger.

It's not an easy or fast job to have. Most tech jobs have a high rate of burnout. So cut them some slack, they know there's a problem, there's just sometimes a very long wait time until a solution is found. Heck, riot took over a year just to fix the Shen ult bug, and that's just one fraction of the code they had to look through.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
ive finally reached master tier on euw
this server is pretty damn hard
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter